Chapter-16 Queen Meera

Ruhi's POV

I'm sitting with my books and reading my notes but abruptly, I remember Kavya's words, and I start thinking about that crown prince and also start searching about him on the internet but there was no information about him and then I search about his family and I saw a whole family picture of his family except him. I noticed his mom, she is Indian, I...I mean... the queen is from India, it's really amazing news and King Edward's eyes are really dark blue as Kavya had said. Ryan and Aaron don't have blue orbs nor does have Elena like their father, but they have such a beautiful family. Don't know what is the reason behind this, why he is hiding his own identity. When I have lost in my own world.

Someone shook me from behind and I got trembled and tilt my head slightly and see, "Choti maa"

"Choti maa, You scared me,"

"Where had you been lost, Ruh?" she asked while placing her hand on my shoulder and sat beside me.

"Nowhere, Choti maa," I said.

"Don't lie, tell me the truth," she asked and looks towards my phone and her eyes sparkled to seeing that picture.

"Ruhi, Do you know her?" She questioned Inquisitively while pointing her finger at the queen on the phone.

"Yes, Choti maa, she is the Queen of her country."

She nodded but she was looking somewhat very happy to me.

"What happened, Choti maa? "I asked.

"Ruhi, do you know? she is the daughter of our bade King Saheb."

Hearing her, my jaw dropped and my eyes got wider.

I really must say that the news surprised me a lot that she is from here...means...from Udaipur... Unbelievable...

"Where you have you lost again?" she asked.

"Choti maa, I really didn't think that queen Meera is from our Udaipur...It's really surprising as there is no information about her, that she belongs to from Udaipur," I said.

"It's true, Ruh," she said, "and let me tell you one more thing, you will be more surprised to hear,"

"What? Choti maa, "I asked inquisitively.

"Patience my doll...Patience," she said while fueling my curiosity more.

"Pls tell me,"

"Your mother was a lady in waiting of her before her marriage and you can say a best friend of princess Meera...I mean Queen Meera."

Hearing this, I was even more surprised...I really find it hard to believe this news...But I know my Choti maa will never tell a lie.

"Choti maa, how came maa become her lady in waiting? pls, tell me.."

"No, Ruhi, this is not the right time to know about anybody's history...You have to just focus on your last exam... Nothing else...Got it," she said while caressing my head.

I nodded because she is right...I have to just focus on my study and nothing else...

"Yes, Choti maa, I promise, I will study properly..."

"Good, and drink this warm milk and fall asleep on time...Okay!..." She said while walking towards the door.

"Yes, Choti maa...Good night"

"Good night"

And then I started my study without thinking anything...

****