Chapter - 65 First Kiss

At night,

"What a hectic day!" Ernest said and came out of his car.

He went towards the main door, and rang the bell. After waiting for few minutes, as nobody was opening the door for him, he yelled looking at the door, "Where the hell did she go?"

He dialled sushma's number, but her phone was coming switched off.

Then, he dialled Ruhi's number, and her phone was also coming switched off, "Why her phone is also switched off?" His gaze fall on door lock and his brows got furrowed.

"Fu*k! why is Mrs. Sushma not getting the lock changed into digital lock? I don't have the habit of carrying the key here and there," he groaned searching the key in his pockets, "where did I keep that damn key?"

Finally he got the key in his pant pocket and opened the door.

As he entered, he looked that there was a quite dark in the entire house. He switched on the flash light of his phone and found out the switches.

He switched on the light, and looked around as there were no one present.He moved towards stairs, and saw Ruhi upstairs who was rubbing her eyes like a child and coming down from the stairs.

Her waist long hair was all messy. Even though she was looking cute.

As she came downstairs, she saw Ernest was staring at her. He stepped towards her, but her heart started racing in her chest every step he was taking towards her.

He placed his hand on her forehead and a chill ran down her body feeling his warm palm on his forehead, "How are you feeling?"

"Fine, sir," she muttered looking around ignoring his intense gaze.

"Where is Mrs. sushma and why is your phone switched off?" he asked looking around in the house while retreating his hand.

"Woh... Sir, she has gone to hospital as her daughter-in-law was in a labour pain and I fell asleep after having my medicine and just woke up hearing door bell, and my phone is switched off because I don't have a charger," She said in one breathe fixing her eyes on her foot fiddling with her fingers.

Hearing her, Ernest eyes hardened and he clenched his fist as to why did Mrs. Sushma not inform him when she left her alone and went away while he told her to take care of Ruhi throughout the day as he will be busy. Seeing her carelessness for the first time he is very disappointed because she is not unprofessional but since few days she is not doing her work properly, and he cannot tolerate slightest carelessness of his any employee.

Shifting her gaze from her foot to his clenched fist sensing silence near her, Ruhi gulped and got understand why he is angry? Because Sushma did not inform him about her leave but she had told her that she will inform him but maybe she forgot in her distress. Ruhi also wanted to inform him about her leave but she also could not inform him because her phone was switched off, and she didn't remember his number, so she couldn't inform him.

Ernest looked at her for few minutes as she was looking lost and still fiddling her fingers. He didn't said anything further to Ruhi as he himself will deal with Sushma seeing her unprofessionalism. It's not that he doesn't give her leave but she should have informed him so that he leave someone else or maybe he stays for Ruhi as she completely new for this city and he can't leave her alone after yesterday incident.

He took off his coat, placed on the couch, rolled up his sleeves and moved towards the kitchen. Ruhi also ran after him seeing him headed to the kitchen and continued, "Sir, please don't say anything to sushma aunt, she was distressed for her daughter-in-law."