Five

Charlotte, North Carolina

Khalil YoungTuesday, Same Day 12:12pm

Khalil Young
Tuesday, Same Day
12:12pm

"Yo I'm so hungry I ain't even eat nun this morning." I said as we walked into American Deli.

Mariyah and Dion went to go place their orders so everyone went to go sit down at a table.

Kianna was just sitting in front of me scrolling on her phone looking fine as hell.

She got sum real pretty eyes

After looking at her for a while, she finally looked up catching me staring at her. I just couldn't help but smile.

"What?" She said smiling at me.

Her smile is so contagious mannnn I just met this girl and she already got me attached

"Nun you just really pretty."

Nah ma you beautiful as hell, but gotta play it safe not to scare her off

"Mmm."

"What.. you is."

"Yea I know." She said flipping her hair at me.

We busted out laughing.

Few minutes later

We both went up to go place our orders. Kianna got the lemon pepper wings platter while I ordered me sum fish n chips.

As soon as we was bout to go sit down where everyone else was the door got swung open so hard thought it was 12.

"DAMNNN!" I hear Zay, Budda, and Dion all say.

Not this crazy ass girl again with her dumbass friend

Me trying to avoid eye contact with Bryanna, Kianna kept looking and back and forth between me and ole girl tryna put 2 and 2 together.

"Not this bitch again." I mumble under my breath which made Bryanna look directly at me.

Damn this girl got sum good ass hearing

I looked over at Kianna seeing she did not want to be involved in anything that was about to happen.

"So you so fast to cut things off with me just to hang out with other bitches?" I heard Bryanna say making me take my attention off Kianna.

Now why is this girl coming up closer to the table

Ah shit now, I know Kianna just got a wiff of what this girl smell like. Think I'm bout to loose my appetite

"Girl I've been done witcho ass, so why you still pressed about it?"

She completely ignored what I said and she just kept staring at Kianna who wasn't paying her no attention.    

She pretty huh

Bryanna took out her water bottle that was in her bag and before I could react she done already poured all the water on Kianna's head.

"THE FUCK?!" I heard Kianna yell causing me to get up real fast as she stood up looking ready to fight.

But before I could get over to her, Budda and Dion was already holding her back.

"THE HELL YOU DID THAT FO?" I said to Bryanna as she stood there looking amused.

Betta be glad I ain't no women beater cuz yo ass would've been six feet under.

"I've been done witchu get that through yo head."

"Boy you'll be running back to me in another week."

This woman smh

"YALL LET ME DF GO!" I looked over at Kianna still tryna get out of Dion and Budda hold.

I heard Kianna sister Mariyah and her bestfriend Makayla goin back and forth with Bryanna friend.

"AYE AYE ALL THIS NOISE, YOU TWO NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" The man that was taking orders came out from the back telling Bryanna and her friend Janelle to leave. 

"Man Khalil take Kianna outside, we'll just get the food." Budda said letting go of Kianna.

"Come on." I said pulling her outside.

As soon as we got outside Bryanna yelling "I want my rounds with you!" from her car.

She might as well leave cuz she can't fight fo nun.

"Girl I'm not bout to fight you over no boy especially if I don't even know you, but I'm right here so hit me if you want to." I heard Kianna say making me yank her back.

Ma you to pretty to be fighting anyways

"Ain't no fighting bout to be happening, so Bryanna take yo ass back to school."

"Whatever." She started reversing out the parking lot.

One thing bout Bryanna she gon listen to me because she know when not to cross me

"Cmon we can walk back over to the school, I got a hoodie in my car that you can wear."

"Aye Khalil you need to control yo girls man." I heard Dion say.

"Man I know." I said shaking my head just thinking how weird this girl is for tracking me.

Lemme block ha on everything

As we was walking back to school I threw my arm around Kianna shoulder to keep her warm.

I could hold ha forever. Now I got her I ain't gon let nun happen to her.
———————————————————————————
Thoughts on this chapter?👀

How y'all like other ppl POV? Y'all want more?

Y'all feeling Khalil ?😌

Tysm for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Please vote to tyy🖤