♡12♡

Ella

It's not everyday that The Ella Clark woke up with a smile on the face but today was that day i woke up with a beautiful smile on the face anyone can guess why well the guess is simple only because of my dearest handsome Boyfriend.  And his yesterday's suprise.

After our beautiful date yesterday Xavier dropped me home , he asked me to have a good night sleep , gave me a forehead kiss and drove off. But I was never able to sleep. How the heck will it reach when you have such a handsome Boyfriend who you don't know what shock will give you.

I had classes next day so i slept for few hours and now here I am getting ready for the day. I chose my outfit already.

I chose a mom jeans with white strap top and wore a grey cardigan over it

I chose a mom jeans with white strap top and wore a grey cardigan over it. I took my bag, phone and went towards the dining table. I wished mom and dad good morning , i ate my breakfast and as I just finished at that time I heard a honk of a car . I wore my sneakers and ran off to see my Xavier was honking his car with a beautiful grin up his handsome face .

I ran and sat in the passenger seat as i sat he pecked me in my lips and wished me good morning I reciprocated his wish and we took off towards the car.

We were having a comfortable conversation when xavier said something .

"So our school is having a spring dance ball dance event day after tomorrow so today and tommorow every one would be busy for its preparation . Everybody is only allowed with a date with them as it is a ball date." he said awkwardly.

Oh god don't tell me he is asking me...

"So?" I said But my inside were dancing and rolling like in any second my heart will explode.

"So would you like to be my date for the event?" he asked hopefully.

"Are you sure?" I asked

He just laughed at my sentence.

"Yeah I am super unsure to take my lovely girlfriend to the ball." He said raising his one eyebrow at me.

"Thank you for the sarcasm baby." I said .

At that sudden time I jumped up in my seat and started to shout and squeal. He just looked at me and laughed like I am an idiot . Well i am so happy that I was not able to control myself.

Xavier

The girl dancing and jumping in my passenger seat really let me doubt that how the hell can I be so fucking lucky. Like she is the only happiness and sunshine in my life. God really gave me the best gift  of my entire life. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I am so happy to call her Mine.

Everyday with her I feel so lucky, happy and everyday I really feel I am falling in love with her more and more. I am so in love with her more than yesterday. Sometime I just look at her picture in my wallpaper and smile to myself, Chris and Aidan call me Whipped ass about it, but I don't give two shits about it because deep down i also know that I am whipped over her . I am so in love with her .

Before I met her I was never a person who believed in Love but after meeting her I realised what is the meaning of love, what is that feeling when you feel that this person standing in from of you is the person you want to spend your rest of your life with. For me Ella is that person.

"Yes yes yes" she suddenly shouted . Oh god she agreed to go to ball with me . Well i pray this would be her answer when I will propose her. Let's hope for the best dude. No negative thoughts are needed between me and my El.

We reached University, and got off the car together we got some stares from which Ella was quite oblivious as she was holding my arm tightly and telling me about the new book she is reading .I just glare at them which let them turn their gaze away from me and my girl.

Me and ella went towards the locker and saw our all friends together. Well i think that Aidan has something for Zoe I don't know but whenever I see him seeing her I see a spark in his eyes . I don't know but i think they'll make a good couple .

When we reached them Ella greeted them all and all of them greeted us too. Zoe and Kate were blushing so I didn't knew why they literally dragged Ella with them . Thank god I got the chance to peck Ella in the forehead . My day would've been bad if I didn't.

After that they went towards Classes as the bell rang. At that sudden time stident council leader of our university which was some Nerd announced all the boys to gather in the auditorium for the celebration prepations.

Well everybody is going to get a heart attack as Xavier Knight is not a guy to bring a date with him but this time he have one now. I was a fling guy. Come on you all know me.

"Hey ! Do you both have date to the ball tommorow?" I asked Aidan and Chris

They just looked at each other, smirked shrugged and went towards the auditorium .

"You know nothing Xavier Knight." They both said and walked away

Now what does that mean?

_______________________________________

After a lot of chapter Xavier POV . Well it was exciting to write his point of view too. Please comment did you liked his Pov and want more in his Pov.

Thank you Cupcakes
Until we meet next time

Question time: Best Mafia romance you read in wattpad?
-For mine it was always Yours Forcefully and Yours Faithfully