♡14♡

I know i have not been updating for a while now a lot of things are going on in my life and I was literally very busy. It's a short chapter but it's enough to tell you what is the perspective of Evan . So here you are with a new chapter

*****************************

Evan

It's been so many days I have been out of my home. I really miss my family especially my baby sis. I am used to her presence but not feeling her around me for almost 3 months is really pissing me off. Today is the last day of my seminar and after that I'll be flying off towards my home and meet my family. When I came from home I was really pissed of because of him that fucking Xavier Knight.

I really don't understand why did he have to be our family friend out of all people in the world . I was ready having a hard time in my house with him and I fucking looked the way he was looking at my sister. But i just don't really understand why ella was blushing while looking or I should glancing at him . Maybe I was just hallucinating. My ella will not in near of someone whom I hate.

So after freaking three months , I am going back home . I am so excited to go back my home. I brought many gifts for my family especially ella.

She never asked Any gift from me but i really like giving her gifts. I bought some dresses , shoes, jewellery for her. I love her so much . I know she is the only person in the entire who will never ever betray me. I trust and love her so much. I can do anything for her.

As I was packing my suitcase I got a call from Tyler he is one of my friend and team mate from basketball team .I got confused as to why he is calling me I picked up the call to hear what he have to say

"Hey man" I said

"Do you really know what going on behind your back man?" he said

"Whats going on " I asked confused as to what is going on

"Man you really don't know what is going on? " He asked

"No I dont" I said With a very impatient voice

"God! Your dearest sister whom you trust the most in the entire world is dating your biggest Rival Xavier Knight behind your back . They both are dating, chilling , kissing and hanging out man." he said

"What the fuck are you talking about Tyler white. My sister can't do that to me. " I shouted at him

"If you don't trust me you will trust the pictures I have of them right " he said And cut the call.

He send me soms pictures when I downloaded and opened it I saw my sister kissing , and having fun with my dearest Rival.

My whole world crashed down at me . I was just not believing that something like this my sister could do to me whom I trusted the most in this world.

I just sat down on my bed and my phone slid off my hand and hot the floor and broke into million of pieces.

I was shocked to my core as to why she did this. Didn't I told her to not go anywhere near him and heck she is dating him .

And that Xavier how the hell he got so many guts to date my sister. I will kill him . I will definitely do.

And I will also not sphere Ella for this mistake for sure.

*************************************

I landed onto the airport and marched towards the car in total anger I was in so much rage that I was seeing all red.

I just went towards my cab and told the driver to take me to ella's university. I am not going to leave that Xavier.

As I reached their university I marched towards the gate , when I reached there i asked on the students where is that fucking Xavier and he said that he is in football ground practicing .

I just marched towards football ground I am not going to leave him .

As I reached football ground I saw him practising , all members of football team saw me so the cleared the way for Me to go . He was still oblivious of my presence. When I reached near him he turn around. At first his jaw clench and then he got confused as to why i am approaching him . Well take that asshole .

I just landed a punch at his face and was continuously landing punches on his face.

"Why the fuck you are punching me" he said while defending himself from  my punches.

I just landed another punch and said

"That's for dating my sister you motherfucker" I shouted

I am not going to let him live another day.

_______________________________________

What do you think Is going to happen after this chapter will their relationship become more strong or they will break.

Thank you Cupcakes

Question time: Who is your favorite character of this book?
- It's mine , so I like all characters (lol )