Chapter 12

Ritesh's pov:

Ritesh's pov:

I finally met with temple girl's parents, I mean Rachna's parents. I will win the challenge girl. You will regret each and every day for accepting this marriage. Its actually beneficial for me. I mean I wanted contract marriage for six months and she agreed for it. My imaginatinary thoughts came to halt by hearing my grandma's voice.

Wait what is my grandma doing here? That too at Rachna's place? Oh no, not only grandma but my entire family is present over here.

"Samosa... Samosa... Caught you, Awww you came to meet your lover", my cool grandma started her teasing game.

" What to meet your lover or talk about his marriage with Rachna? I got to know everything, all thanks to Aarav. I can understand samosa you are very excited to marry you love Rachna but we elders should talk with Rachna's parents", my mom said.

There I saw Reachna standing with a shicking face.

"Awww my samosa's temple girl, how are you?" my grandma went near Rachna.

"I am all good grandma, how is your health?" Rachna asked and she was about to touch my grandma's feet but grandma hugged her tightly.

"I am not like your soon to be mother-in-law. I am very young and cool", grandma started combing her grey hairs with her swag style. Preeti smiled at her.

" Who is samosa"?, oh my god, Rachna asked to my crazy family. God please gave me. Now everyone will get to know about my nick name. I personally don't want Rachna to know about it.

"Of course your lover's name", mom said while suppresing her naughty laughter. Hearing it Rachna, Preeti and Rocky too started lay loudly.

" Okay so Ravi and Sonali ji we want your daughter to be offically our daughter ", my dad declared.

" We didn't knew that Ritesh will come over here or else we had come with all arrangements. We  are very sorry with it. We only want your daughter's hand for our son", my mom said to Rachna's parents.

Both the families were very happy with the news. I only want Rachna's happiness, but why?

 I only want Rachna's happiness, but why?