Chapter 29

Hello!!

Plz share your views. I like to read your inline comments💬.

Enjoy Reading!!

Ritesh's pov:

I don't know know what is happening to me? Why was l upset? Yeah it's true that Rachna only belongs to me. Of course in future she will be my wife. Yes.... Yes this will be the only reason. I was only making my brain understand but my heart denied. Today mom had visited to Rachna's house to present her red silk saree. I am feeling different kind of emotions. I was feeling excited to see her in the saree. I personally wanted to see her saree look. My plethora of thoughts came to halt by hearing sweet and soft voice.

" I.... I think it's quite late. I need.... need to go", Rachna stuttered and l was looking at her soft, juicy lips which were moving in a sync.

" Are you hungry? ", l asked her suddenly.

" I.... Yes.... No.... I", Rachna was fumbling with her sentences.

" Will.....you.... You.....go.... go on a.... a.... date..... date with..... with me? ", l suddenly asked her out of blue moon. It was shocking for me as well. Rachna' s eyes widened by hearing my question. I never went to any date before unlike Kabir. I was totally unplanned first date. Toning my parents went to date so maybe l asked her. Something wrong is happening with me. I need to check up with the doctor.

Rachna was standing shocked, she was staring at me.

" Are.... Are you listening to me? ", l asked her.

" Yes.... I.... I mean.... You just asked me.....me....for a da....date? ", Rachna was confirming. She was looking cute with the red blushy cheeks. She must be again feeling embarrassed by my question.

" Yeah.... Yeah..... I asked you", l was mentally laughing at her expression.

"So will you Ms. Rachna will go on a date with me Mr. Ritesh? ", l again asked her. I was actually behaving like a silly teenage lover boy.

" Y.... Yes.... I.... Will", Rachna said while blushing hardly. I cupped her cheeks and kissed it softly. She was dumbfounded by my gesture. Even l was taken aback for my doings. I really kissed her on her cheeks? I was still able to hear Rachna's heart beating sound.

I called to Kabir and said him to make preparation for mine and Rachna' s first special date. Kabir was teasing me and was grinning from ears to ears. With in a second he said that our date preparation was completely ready. It means my family had already decided us to send us on a date. I was recollecting all the talks of my parents.

**

Rachna' s pov:

Oh my god, the great Ritesh Bhatia asked me for a date. Am l dreaming? Today indeed my lucky day. I was blushing all the time. I was feeling nervous as well. My heart was beating in a faster rate. Entire zoo was dancing in my tummy. I was feeling mixed emotions full of excitement. I kept my hand on my chest to calm it down.

Ritesh went to bring his car. I was standing in the side lane. I heard the horn of Ritesh' s car and l went near to him. Ritesh being a gentleman, he came out from his car and opened the passenger door for me. I smiled softly at him and sat down on the seat. He started driving. Soft music was on. I was looking outside from the window. I was able to feel strong gaze on me. I knew the owner of it. I was feeling nervous now.

" Rachna keep your hands away. I am scrolling up the windows. I will switch on the AC", Ritesh said to me.

" It.... It's okay, there is no need to switch on the AC. The weather is really good and pleasant. Please keep it open. I want to enjoy the environment", l said to Ritesh but l felt like he was bit disappointed with the sentence.

**

Ritesh's pov :

Rachna was continuously staring outside from the window. I was quite disappointed with it. She was not at all looking at me. Come on man, we are on our first date. We should talk about it but here madam is not even laying her gaze on me but why l was behaving like a mania. Kabir already planed a date and had send me the location. We reached with in thirty minutes.

I stopped the car outside the posh restaurant suggested by Kabir. He had came many times with his girlfriends. The place was looking beautiful with fairy lights decorated in the dark night. I came out and helped Rachna too. We went inside and found that entire place was empty. Soft and mild music was on. A romantic table was set up in the middle.

" Welcome sir and madam", l heard a man's voice and l nodded at him. Rachna was looking at restaurant keenly. I hope she likes it.

" Sir why the place is empty ", l asked the man out of curiosity.

" This is specially booked by Mr. Kabir for your privacy ", the man said and bowed his head.

Rachna was feeling shy. I hold her hand firmly. We both settled down on the middle decorated table.

Hey guys!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter😇

I just wanted to know, how are you feeling the story till now? Are you guys liking the story or need some changes?

Feel free to share your thoughts.....

Take care!! (≡^∇^≡)