Announcement!

Hello, lovelies!

If you have been following my profile, you would have noticed I stepped away from writing for a little while, feeling defeated by some of the things people have been saying to me. I know, I shouldn't let words get to me. But one of my books on there has been getting nothing but hate and I'm now matching the energy that is given to me. Bullying is met with calling out their shit, "criticism" is met with a demand of "let me see you do better."

I took the time to revise my writing style and take the time to plan out a new series and start the process to publish it.

I am currently doing a trial run on Radish Fiction for the first book in the series. It is a premium (pay to read) but Radish has added some new options since my hiatus from reading and writing on there.

You can earn coins by watching videos, a daily card flip that you can get up to 500 free coins, and other options for sales or free coins!

I know you are all eagerly awaiting some of my stories on this platform to be updated, and to be honest, I haven't felt the urge to do so, most of them I have been stuck on and have not wanted to try to work through the block. Right now, my goal is to try to become a published author, getting me out of the field and into a stable career.

The new book is called Bound By Blood, and if you enjoyed SJM's A Court of Thorns and Roses series, you'll love this one.

Book one has eleven chapters out currently, and Chapter Twelve should be up within the next two days! The story itself is already finished... ON PAPER. I'm currently editing and rewriting it as I transfer it to Radish.

Happy reading!