70.

We had finally been freed from the grasps of the capitalist company we had been serving for the last 10 hours or so.

I mean we were definitely not totally free but it was good enough.

The air was cold when we left, it felt nice. I was hiding in my hoody while we waited outside for our car to arrive.

I watched the other groups leave into their cars. I watched them leave, laughing with their members.

Shinee passed us, and Taemin smirked as he passed me. 

We are in the car park now, wanna scrap?

All I did was run-

"Well now that's over. The next big event isn't for ages yet, so we'll just be working" Namjoon closed his eyes, In a state of bliss and he leaned against the wall, clearly happy.

But Jin turned around and smacked his chest.

"Tits" Jungkook said, his neck cracking at the speed he looked around.

"Are they hurt Joon? I can get some ice, I can-"Jungkook rambled before he was smacked, only on the head by Jimin.

"My birthday you idiot- that's a big event!" Jin said absolutely taken aback.

"It's literally a day away and you're ignoring it! You haven't even said a word- not even Jisung-"

I pulled a face "Was I meant to? Am I meant to do something different to the others?" I looked at him confused

"Well, I mean I at least would have thought you would have spoken about it" he sulked looking at me with softer eyes.

I hadn't forgotten, I was actually stressed, as I had ordered a card offline and I was having to send heated messages to the mail service wondering why it hadn't appeared at our front door.

"I'm sorry I'll think of something better-" I whispered, but I was drowned out by the cries of Hoseok.

"You act like we don't care" he huffed indignantly.

They kept on bickering, so much that I went and sat with Yoongi, who was not mentally present to be involved in the argument, so the members kindly let him off.

He looked half asleep as he leaned against the railings.

I put my head in his lap, to get more comfortable.

He felt my presence and searched for my hand immediately. I had noticed Yoongi liked holding hands. When offered, he was never the first to let go. The members would often tease him. They would hold his hand just for a few seconds then let go. Which I think is mean.

I would make sure I held his hand for all the time he wanted and whenever he wanted.

Yoongi was really sweet sometimes. "Your birthday is next month." he said using his free hand to comb through my hair.

"Yeah but you still have Taehyung's as well" I said, gesturing over to the boy spinning around on the railings.

"Yeah but still" he said, the ghost of a smile on his face. "We'll have to make it extra special".

Birthdays stopped being fun. So I never looked forward to them.

_

The car ride home would be something to remember. For the first half an hour, it was very loud and we were all singing along to whatever song came on. But then someone fell asleep. That someone was Namjoon and we all knew he had been working his ass off the last 2 days so we gave him a rest.

The next was Yoongi, who had been waiting for this moment all day. He was sitting in the back with Namjoon.

_