Part 71

Tamir's POV.

She's completely silent during the dinner, unless she's spoken to obviously but other then that she doesn't whisper a word to me or anyone else.

Her discomfort is obvious to me as she finally meets my eyes just as we finish dinner. "I'm tired." She blinks at me.

It makes sense for her to be, I did wake her up on the plane for my own pleasure, the she didn't go back to sleep and once we arrived here she didn't get the chance to nap either. "Okay," I nod. "We'll get some rest." I scan the table. "Just give it thirty minutes."

"Okay," she nods and is patient as the minutes tick by before I stand to leave with her.

"Leaving so soon?" My bother says watching me take her hand.

"Jet lagged." He smirks at my answer. "See y'all in the morning." I throw an arm around Halcyon's shoulders bringing her closer. "Night." I start to move us forward.

Halcyon hold onto my waist as her other hand laces our fingers together. "You've been awfully quiet." I look down on her.

"I positive no one on that table likes me except you...I didn't even have anything to say."

"They like you," I assure her. She shakes her head no. "I don't know why you're stressing this." Now she goes silent on me as we approach the room.

"I need to pee," she peels off me and I watch her disappear into the bathroom. "I brought us a camera, to film and take pictures."

"Yeah?" I move to her backpack and zip it open. "Where is it?"

"Don't go through all that trouble!" I hear the toilet flush but I'm already in her bag searching. "I'll get it, don't worry about it." I go into her smaller pocket and unzip it to see she has her passport stocked in here, her credit cards and a few identifications.

At the bottom, dug deep, is a box. I push it to its side with a finger to see the blue shading merge with some pink. I take a quick glance at the bathroom door before pulling it out half way.

Clear blue. Pregnancy test.
(Clear blue=brand name.)

I have never stuffed anything back faster. I'm quick to zip the front pocket up before pushing it to its side and stepping back. My lungs burn for minimum oxygen but I can't even bring myself to take in air. I run a hand in my hair turning with the building nervous.

"Did you look for it?" I hear the door open.

"Huh?" I drop my shoulders trying to loosen up then turn.

"The camera?" She goes for her bag. "Did you look for the camera?"

"No." I lie. "You told me not to right?" I watch her dig into her bag.

"Ah!" Her hands resurface with a camera in hand, unintentionally my eyes drop to her stomach. She can't be...she would tell me if she were...right? "I though it would be better this was, so we don't have to fill up our phone storage."

"So..." I act as if I saw nothing, "you brought a camera."

"I've had this for like two years." She moves to me, her head bent as she clicks buttons and adjusts the screen.

"We should make a movie." Her head shoots up at my words. I shrug.

"A movie?" She blinks at me. "As in a sex tape?"

"Why'd you whisper the word sex?"

"Why would you want to make a sex tape?!"

"I mean, why not?" I move to the end of the bed and sit. "It's something we haven't done before."

"And..." her eyes drop to the floor before they work there're way back to me, "you want to make it on this?"

"Yes," I need a distraction before my mouth starts to move on it's own about subjects I shouldn't even know about. "It won't get leaked if that's what you're worried about."

"No...that's not it." I watch her cheeks grow a brighter red by the second.

"Forget about everything else," I tell her, "turn it on and come here." Her finger lingers over a specific button before she presses it and starts to move to me. The camera is flashed in my face before I take it from her. "Take a few steps back,"

She follows the instructions smoothly pursuing hair behind her ear. "Strip for me sweetheart." I watch her through the screen. "Take it off."

"Now?" Her voice breaks and I nod. I can tell by just looking at her she might just vanish out of pure embarrassment, but she has nothing to be embarrassed of.

"Come on my love, show the camera how pretty you are." She meets my eyes before going for the fabric of the white shirt she warped into a knot and starts to unravel it before taking it off. I hold the camera better zooming in.

She moves to her waist taking the ankle length skirt off with a slit from in her right thigh. From there I move the camera to capture every art of her body, each perfect imperfection, her curves, the whole of it.

"Give us a twirl," I lift my eyes to her a she flips hair behind her shoulder.

"Like this?" She crosses her ankles and twirls, both elegantly and seductively. I whistle in a cat calling manner. "Stop," she giggles hiding her face behind her hands. Before she moves to me. "Let's go in the bathroom." She hold her hand out.

"You hear that? She wants bathroom sex." I take her hand letting her lead me astray.

I settle the camera down before taking her lips with me facing the mirror and he back to it. Her kisses trail down to my jaw then to my neck before she's taking my shirt off for me.

I watch her eyes glisten sexually aroused as she sinks lower and lower on me. Her hands work to undo my shorts and she's taking my length in her mouth, putting on quite the show for the camera.