Chapter |12|

Agriche conflict

Third Person's pov:

   |• Between the battle, a woman of white dress came running. Aurum turned her head to look, she recognized the woman as Roxana's mother.

"Ana! Ana!", She called.

As Dion blocked an approaching monster, Cassis took the chance to attack Dion. But the latter threw the monster at the blonde woman.

"SINCE I KEPT CALLING YOU CRAZY, YOU'VE GONE MAD!"

Aurum couldn't just stand there and watch, she escaped from Jeremy's hands and grabbed a sword from the ground, then rushed to Sierra.

She let out a small grunt as she cut the monster's head from the body.

"Eek!!"

Aurum immediately loosened her grip on the sword and kneeled next to the trembling woman.

"Miss Sierra, are you alright?", She asked.

Sierra didn't reply as she was staring at the distance, Aurum glanced at what she was staring and her eyes narrowed at the sight.

Cassis was on the ground, with Dion's foot pinning him down. "Cassis!", She yelled concerned. She took the sword once more and pointed it at Dion.

Dion just smirked at her and pressed Cassis's shackles with the tip of the spear. The silver-haired man let out a pained scream as electricity overwhelmed his body.

And at that moment, Sierra cried helplessly. "No...stop, don't kill him... don't kill Ashil", she begged. Jeremy, who walked towards her, groaned and facepalmed.

Aurum raised her arm, attempting to summon golden chains from the ground, but was stopped when a... butterfly?

Cut through the wood of the spear.

It was a dagger!

Aurum glanced at her savior, it would've been troublesome if they know she can use magic at will.

"Now...what are you doing here?"

Aurum backed away a few steps and guarded Sierra. She stared at Roxana and observed, 'She might not show it...but she cares for her mother', she thought.

"Jeremy, why is my mother in this state?"

J

Jeremy awkwardly answered, "That is...she seemed to have come out of concern for you, sister."

Roxana glanced at Aurum, "Aurum, I thought you should go to the doctor?", Aurum faked coughed.

"I saw my cousin out and got curious, and now I'm in this situation", she explained. Roxana nodded, 'If I didn't interrupt then she would've revealed that she can use her magic', she sighed.

"It's still dangerous for mother to be here, Jeremy what did I say—"

Roxana tried to stop the boy but was interrupted by the infamous lady.

"Sierra! My goodness, what is this?! Did the monster harm you?!", Maria held Sierra close to her chest, she glance up to meet the eyes of her son.

"Dion, did you kill the beast? Very good!