ADOLESCENCE |12|

PLOTTING LANT, JEREMY DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK
third person's pov

——— • LANT RAISES HIS HAND UP OVER HIS HEAD...AND BRINGS IT DOWN HARSH TO THE YOUNG MAN'S CHEEK, "JEREMY! YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE?! YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU'VE BEEN HARBORING FEELINGS FOR THAT BITCH FOR THREE YEARS?!"

Jeremy could feel the stinging pain on his left cheek, but he paid no mind to it. He's seen his father get mad like this mamy times, he isn't surprised. But would he deny his father's accusations? No...

"..." He didn't deny nor said he did. It only made his father mad, Lant looked down on his tied up son. He immediately dragged Jeremy to his office and tied him on the chair, then started yelling at him...

The man growled as if he was a beast and grabbed a wine bottle from his desk. Raising it and smashing it on the boys head, Jeremy did not react to the pain on his head, he let the wine pour down his head.

He'd need to get a bath after this, the wine dripped down from the tips of his haur and down to his clothes. Jeremy never thought that he'd dare to look up to hus father, but he did.

Lant furiously looks down at his wine-drenched son. Jeremy's cold and dark blue eyes stare up at him daringly, lips parted with no manners.

For a moment, Lant saw himself in Jeremy's position. Younger Lant in the same room, tied in the same chair...but her blood was dripping down his hair, and his father holding a glass of it.

It made him sick!

He knew what Nerium wanted, oh no, he knew that Nerium the great would not forgive him. Lant was not completely controlled yet...

He grabbed Jeremy's chin ad harshly tilted his head up to face him properly. Lant smiled crazily, "Listen here, my boy. Remember your ambition, you used to want the golden throne, didn't you? Where has that ambition go? REMEMBER IT, JEREMY!"

Jeremy could see it, the desperation in his father's voice. He smiled in amusement...

"You're right, father...where did it went?"

Lant slapped him, "I raised you well, Jeremy. Don't let a mere lizard seduce you, flip the tables and conquer the Lapises! Destroy them!" He then starts to laugh loud, and as the villain, lightning romanticize his form from behind.

"AND BRING ME NERIUM LAPIS' HEAD, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Jeremy was finally free from his father's office, he rubbed his head to ease the pain, he muttered profanities as he walks towards his room. But on the way there, he stops by a familiar door...

A guest room, but it wasn't just a guest room. He pulled out a key he had with him all the time and opened the door, he welcomed himself in before tracing every corning with his gaze.

And for a moment he imagined her to be here, both of them when they were still young teens. He imagined what he could remember from three years ago...

The first meal, the first patches to cover her wounds, the first words, and the first warm feelings. He remembers it all, his annoyance, his little bitch to turned into his darling...

Jeremy sighs as he was in a daze, but his body moved. He went to the bathroom and washes himself, letting himself sink to the water and pushing his hair back to it wouldn't fall over his eyes.