\5/

The trio walked down the hall together laughing at how the vein on Mr. Bancroft's forehead grew every time Gina would get an answer right.

Was she walked down the hallway she say Marcus and Ginny by the lockers which ironically was right by her locker.

"Hey, it's you!" Marcus said turning around from Ginny and looking at Gina.

"Aye! your weed was amazing last night." She said opening her locker and putting her textbooks away.

"Glad you like it."

"You bought weed from Marcus?" Mya asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, she took it."

"Correction, I asked for it and you were so stoned you gave it to me."

"Why does that not surprise me." Daniel said and Marcus punched him playfully in the shoulder. Ginny was just awkwardly standing up by them.

"I heard about your epic takedown on Mr. Bancroft, you got pretty big balls."

"Oh please, it was hardly epic, I just have a lot of knowledge and he is a prick."

"You are correct."

Some brunette girl and a blonde girl came up behind Ginny "Marcus, be gone." The brunette spoke.

"See you around, neighbour's." he saluted while walking away.

"Sorry about Marcus. He's an asshole." The brunette apologized. The blonde simply stood up by the lockers with her arms crossed and her headphones in.

Gina could sense the uncomfortableness of Mya and the nervousness of Daniel. She was confused as to why they were being weird.

"Yeah, total asshole." Ginny agreed crossing her arms.

"Yeah, he's my twin brother." The brunette mentioned. Damn.

Ginnys face turned from annoyed to scared. "Oh, I'm sorry. I—"

"No, no, I'm sorry, I should have strangled him with my unbiblical cord in the womb and done humanity a solid."

Mya rolled her eyes and Gina noticed sending a confused look. Then she saw how Daniel was avoiding the blonde by standing farther away.

She put two and two together and figured that Daniel had a mega crush on the blonde and Mya had history with the brunette.

The brunette girl turned around to look at the trio. "Also I haven't seen you around before, you are gorgeous." She pointed to Gina.

"Uh, thanks." Gina thanked her, sending a uncomfortable smile. Mya was fuming inside, she was going to tackle Max to the ground. For some reason she wanted to be the only person to compliment her.

"Oh, yeah I just moved here, I'm Gina, Ginnys -"

"She's just someone who lives with us." Ginny quickly cut her off. Gina would be lying if she said  that didn't hurt. The blonde looked to Ginny then Gina clearly knowing Gina was going to say Sister.

"Oh, cool, I'm Max and the intimidating blonde girl here is Iris." she said and walked away but turned around "are you guys coming."

Ginny nodded and followed her but Gina saw how Ginny was shaking her head 'no' secretly

"No, we have plans." Gina told her. Max walked without even acknowledging Iris.

"There she goes again" Iris muttered digging into her purse.

"Hey if you want you can join us, we are going to grab a bite to eat." Daniel offered.

"Thanks for the offer, but I got really important things I gotta do. Maybe another time" She told him. He nodded in understanding.

————————————————————————

The trio decided they would go grab a bite to eat at Blue Farm Café.

While they skated to the Café Mya brought up a question. "Why didn't Ginny call you her sister, I thought you moved here with family?"

Gina looked over at her "Ever since I was brought into the Miller family she resented me for a reason that is unknown to me. I tried all the time to get her to like me but eventually I just gave up."

"Sorry, that sucks."

"Nah, it's alright I have the most adorable little brother."

Mya gave her a big comforting smile.

"By the way, why could I sense that you two were uncomfortable and nervous when Iris and Max came over?"

"Mya and Max used to date." Daniel blurred out. Mya sent him a look of betrayal "you little shit."

Daniel burst out laughing "Hey! Don't be laughing because you should tell her about your crush on Iris!" She yelled but now it was his turn to look betrayed.

"I KNEW IT!" Gina yelled. "Bullshit you didn't." Mya told her.

"Oh but I did, you see, I'm a genius." She told them.

"Alright Genius, race your there." Daniel challenged as they all pushes themselves faster.

When they got outside the Blue Farm Café Gina noticed Ginny with Max and she was starring at the Café in disgust. Gina looked confused until she saw her mom talking to the mayor she called young JFK the other day.

Gina rolled her eyes. It isn't really anybody's business who her mom dates and why.

The 3 Walked inside and was met with the delicious smell of coffee. Georgia caught eye with her and smiled while waving her over.

Gina passed her money to Mya and told her to order her a French toast bagel and Carmel ice coffee to go while she went over to talk to her mom.

"Hey Gummy Bear, why aren't you in school?" She asked.

"Um, lunch break, we were hungry and didn't want to eat school food."

"Oh, well I want you to meet Paul. Paul this is my daughter Gina." Georgia introduced them.

Gina smiled a small smile and shook his hand. "Hi, nice to meet you."

"You too." He greeted. To Gina he seemed unusual, he was the serious business type, he was wearing a white bottom up with a tie and dress type pants. Not really her mother's type, but what's it to her.

Another man came over and filled Georgia's cup of coffee, he had a beard and wore a flannel with a white T under it and casual jeans. To Gina, he was her mother's type.

  "Oh and Gina this is Joe, he owns this fine establishment."

Gina smiled a bit bigger this time. "Nice to meet you, this is a very lovely place."

"Thank you Gina."

Daniel and Mya came over with Ginas Bagel and Ice Coffee. Mya handed Gina back all her money that she gave her.

Gina gave a confused look "I bought it for you." Mya told her. "Mya you didn't have to do that-"

"Non-sense, now be quiet and let's go back to school."

"Okay, but it's the last time giving you money to get something for me."

"Gina, it's best if you back off now because Mya always wins."

Gina raised her eyebrow at him and stuck her tongue out at Mya "we'll see about that."

Joe and Georgia watched as Gina and Mya kept arguing going out the door while Daniel was laughing at them.

Joe chuckled silently at them. "Cute kid." Joe said. "Yeah she's the best."

'Don't know how I could do it without her.'