\21/

Instead of both the Miller girls working, Gina was sitting at a table waiting for Mya to show up. Gina waited for her while on her phone, she already knew Mya's order so she ordered for her.

Gina looked up when she felt someone pull her ponytail down and placed their lips on hers. Gina giggled when she pulled away scooting over to let the girl sit in the chair next to her.

"Hey Babe." She said grabbing Ginas hand and pulling it into her lap, interlocking their fingers. Joe brought over their food with a smile when he saw the two girls fingers interlocked. He was glad Gina came out and now is comfortable with herself.

"How was babysitting?" Gina asked her. Mya rolled her eyes "it was exhausting, the kids wouldn't stop running around, and I didn't even give them candy!" She exclaimed rubbing her forehead.

Gina brought her girlfriends hand up and kissed the back of it leaving a nude colour print of her lips on her hand. "At least you get money out of it." Ginny shrugged with a little smiled.

Mya laughed "Yeah, that's the only good part about it." She said taking a bite of her salad humming in satisfaction. Gina giggled and took her sandwich into her hand biting into it just as satisfied with the taste.

They both stayed there until they were just about finished there food. In between conversations and laughs Gina would admire Mya's face features. How her dimples showed when she smiled and how her eyes always seemed to sparkle and never be worn out.

Gina did notice though that Mya looked over to the table where Ginny and her friends were talking. She looked extremely uncomfortable.

Gina frowned in confusion "What's wrong Beautiful?" She asked bringing her hand up to play with her hair.

"She's starring." She whispered looking down at her hands. Gina looked over and saw that Max was glaring at the two, a look of jealousy written on her face.

"Can we go? I wanna go." She whispered again, with pain flowing through her voice. Gina quickly nodded her head gathering her things "Yeah of course, let's go." 

————————————————————————

The two walked up the hill Mya loved so very much. Fingers interlocked and feet moving in the same motion, the two walked in comfortable silence.

Gina was the one to break it "You don't have to share or anything but, what makes you so uncomfortable with Max that you hate being around her?" She asked her.

The two eventually got up by a bench and sat down to rest. "Max texted me the other night saying how she missed me and how we should get back together."

Ginas usual haply face turned less happy. "What did you say?" Gina asked with a tone of sadness in her voice.

"I told her straight up. No, I have a girlfriend and I am very happy. I would never get back together with her anyways. Not they way she treated me."

Gina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "What happened?"

Mya sighed "I used to hangout with all of her friends, the majority of them bullied me and the other ones didn't even acknowledge my presence when I was around. Max just sat there and watched them say all the horrible things they were calling me and when I tried to talk to her about it she would get angry and then we would break up and then she would apologize and I would be that stupid and forgive her right away and we would get back together, and it just kept repeating. Our relationship was toxic."