twelve.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢, 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦"

Kimmy felt like the world around her was closing in and all she could think was her best friend and her surrogate mother lying on the ground covered in blood. Pieces of skin ripped and torn to shreds from the sharp blades that had entered their bodies. But she couldn't move she felt frozen. Like someone was holding her down on the ground.

Kimmy couldn't see anything. Nothing was left, no bodies of those who had tried the whole nigh to kill them. It was just the three girls lying on the ground. "Ziggy" she shouted screaming as loud as she could. "Cindy" she cried. There was no reply. She knew that they were dead but she refused to believe it.

"KIMMY!" Nick screamed as he came bolting over to the girl lifeless on the ground. "KIMMY!" he screamed again as her body came into view he collapsed onto the ground. Kimmy watched as a smile grew on his face the moment he knew she was okay. "Help me up" she ordered as he looked at her confused. "HELP ME UP!" he grabbed her hand pulling her up as she ran over to Ziggy.

"No, no, no, no, no." she cried starting CPR. "Don't do this to me Ziggy. Don't do it! Nick get Cindy!" the boy rushed over the the girl immediately starting CPR.

"Come on Ziggy. I'm not going to survive the rest of my life without you. You cant die on me yet" she urged pounding on her chest. Slowly the blue eyes of the girl lying on the ground opened as she gasped for air. Tears poured down Kimmy's faces as she laughed. "Oh my god Ziggy. Your not dead"

"You think" she breathed as air refilled her lungs. Kimmy looked to Nick who shook his head slowly. She risked her life for her sisters life and thats exactly what happened. She died in place of her sister. There was no saving the girl.

Cindy Berman was dead...

Kimmy sat in the mess hall huddled in a blanket. The sky was grey and Kimmy only felt like going to sleep forever. Summer camp was supposed to be fun. A way to escape reality instead monsters followed her there. The brunette boy sheepishly entered the building poking his head through the door. "Hi" he said softly making his way to Kimmy sitting beside the girl.

"Hi" Kimmy rested her head on his shoulder as she sighed taking it all in. "I thought you were dead" she admitted holding in the tears that tried to burst out her eyes.

"I thought you were dead" the boy responded.

"I'm pregnant" The brunette burst. Nick stopped. His whole body froze. The mess hall was silent as kimmy waited for a response. The boy couldn't seem to think of anything to say as the girl next to him sat in silence.

"Your..."

"You can say it"

"Your...your"

"Pregnant. I'm pregnant nick. And guess who the lucky father is" Nick placed his hands on his head standing up. He didn't know what to say. Was he happy. Was he angry. Was he...

"Are you sure?"

"Well the box of pregnancy tests that I took seemed to think so" Kimmy scoffed.

"We used protection though"

"Yeah we'll apparently even protection doesn't work."

"How-how far along"

"Gee nick I don't know, how long have we been at camp for?" the brunette scoffed. "sorry" she calmed as she saw nicks face drop. "Look, I know this isn't ideal. And its not your problem its mine. Actually no, that's not true. Its both our problems. I just needed to tell you, cause if I left camp I never would've. God, your the fucking future sheriff and a teen pregnancy isn't exactly apart of your life plan. It wasn't part of my life plan either, even though I don't really have one. But, the point is I'm not going to force you to stay or do something you don't want to do." Kimmy paused realizing she hadn't taken a breath. "Sorry, that was a lot" The girl stared at nick as he put her head in her hands. "Oh god, I shouldn't of said anything. Then your life wouldn't be fucked up"

Nick stared at the girl. His unborn child lived inside her but his life was more complicated then she could ever know. That part of his life he pushed down so far that it was almost nonexistent. But it was there. And every few years he was going to have to sentence so many to their deaths. Was he better then this. Maybe. But it was family's legacy. Everything that Solomon had done for his family would be tossed down the drain if he gave it up and became a father instead.

Kimmy and him were just a summer fling. That's what he said the whole summer. But clearly life had other plans. "Alright"

Kimmy stared at the boy confused. "I'm in" he repeated. Kimmys face lit up as she stared at the boy. She thought almost for sure he would bail. He had such a bright future ahead of him. But that meant she was important to him. That she meant more then she thought she was worth.

"Well don't go looking to stunned" he joked as the girl wrapped her arms around him. "Oh my god. We're going to be parents" she laughed.

"That's usually what happens wen you get pregnant."

"I'm going to be a really shit parent" Kimmy sighed resting her head on Nicks shoulder as he smiled softly at her.

"That's why you have me"

The parents to be laughed and smiled as they talked about the future forgetting about all the blood and death they had witnessed that night to focused on each other. But that happiness could never last...

 But that happiness could never last

ANOTHER CHAPTER UP

ALSO EVERYONE SHOUKD GO CHECK OUT MY TITKOK @shiitsdoomed
I POST EDITS ON THERE EVERYDAY AND I JUST POSTED A TOMMY SLATER ONE

FOLLOW, COMMENT, VOTE <33