chapter 4

Village

As the squad leader was talking to the village chief, a soldier was standing outside patrolling around the village, as he was patrolling he looked at the people at the village and noticed something.

Ryan pov

Ryan:"hey manuel. Don't you think these guys are a bit short?"

Manuel who heard this looked over to the people in the village.

Manuel:"yeah they do look short"

Ryan:"what do you think their height is?"

Manuel"probably 170 centimeters"

Ryan:"what's that in imperial?"

Manuel:"ehh 5 foot I guess, dunno not good with math"

Ryan:"Jesus their short"

As we were talking I heard my radio come to life.

Anatoly:"alright men, I just talked with a village elder and turns out the guys we fought at base turns out to be an enemy army from another kingdom"

Bruno:"well it sounds like we took care of their problem, they should start payin up for our troubles"

Anatoly:" I have some other information but our mission here is done so get back in the vehicles and let's get back to base"

"Yes sir" all of us said in unison as we got on ourselves onto the vheicles.

No one's pov

The group got in their Armoured vheicles and drove back to base to report on their newly acquired information.

In a room Anatoly is talking with General Aleksandr solzhenitsyn reporting about the information he has acquired in the village.

Aleksandr solzhenitsyn:" so those guys we fought the other day was from a different kingdom huh, what was the kingdoms name, and the one we are currently on?.

Anatoly:"The kingdoms name on the one we fought was from the adran kingdom, while the one we are currently on is the Elbe kingdom, from what I heard from the villages cheiften it seems these two kingdoms don't like each other very much sir"

Aleksandr solzhenitsyn:"hmm it seems like we now have two enemies instead of one as we just killed the adran's army"  he said rubbing his chin "but no matter they won't survive the might of the two powers advanced technology"

Anatoly:"it is so general"

Aleksandr solzhenitsyn:"Anything else?"

Anatoly:"yes general, there is a castle nearby which has a road leading to a highway which it then leads to other castles along with their capital sir"

Aleksandr solzhenitsyn:"hmm I see, and what is the name of this castle?"

Anatoly:"It's Nunstrut sir"

Elbe kingdom

Nunstrut castle

In a beautiful plain lays a castle and
Here a majestic city stand in the upper class area of the castle with tall buildings built with the finest of materials with people and in elegant clothing walk around the clean streets of the city.
And the large and prosperous markets of the middle class while not as rich as the upper class are still able to maintain cleanliness across the city.

The same can't be said to the lower class or better known as the slums was dirty with broken and burned buildings, with many people there are homeless and with barely any money are also starving as they can't pay for the food, so many started stealing food from the markets of the middle class and some even in the upper class, although most who stole from the upper class were caught and executed publicly for people to see.