6 | heather chandler

drew super heavy inspo for the candy store scene from edgeworthy and her own jesse fanfiction, and i got permission to write this ♡︎ if you're looking for more reads, you should definitely check it out !!

Dan sat on the floor of the choir room, her back pressed against the wheels of Artie's chair as they all laughed at the video on Kurt's laptop.

"This is the best thing I've seen in my entire fucking life," Dan said, unable to stop laughing. "And I've filled Karofsky's locker with slushie before."

"What's so funny?" Finn asked, arriving to the sound of their laughter.

"You aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first Tiny Tots beauty pageant?" Rachel asked, who came in a second later, pulling Jesse by his hand.

"That was Carrot-Top funny
compared to this comedic tour de force," Kurt told her, not taking his eyes away from the screen.

The three newcomers looked at the laptop to see a blonde from the back, dancing to the fairly popular song from the eighties.

"That's Olivia Newton-John's Physical," Jesse stated as if they needed informing. "It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality."

"This is certainly depicting something, but definitely not sexual," Dan muttered.

It was the most words she had said to Jesse in two weeks, who was dying at the lack of attention from her.

"Wait, wait," Finn said, recognizing the familiar tracksuit as the dancing figure began to turn around. "That's not Olivia Newton-John. Th - that's Sue Sylvester! Where did you get this?"

Kurt was laughing so hard that he could hardly get his words out. I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice."

"Wait, did she just do the Cabbage Patch?" Artie asked, recognizing the practically ancient dance move.

"I'm posting this on YouTube," Finn decided, reaching for the laptop.