Chapter-35

Azrael's pov

Absolute jitters.
How are you even supposed to control whole mafia!
How are you supposed to be a don!
I don't know a shit!
My dad is the don but i am taking over today!
Yes! Today is the Ceremony where i am going to be announced as Don of American Mafia!
How the fck i am supposed to handle it all.

That bloody Ryan!
Why can't he take over?
Oh just because He has doesn't want to and he wants Alex to be safe.
Funny right?
I could also just get Klara pregnant, get twins or triplets then boom i am not going to be the don.
But do i want to do that?
Absolutely NOT!
Because i love her and i am not going to throw her away.
She will have my kids but first when we marry.
There are so many responsibilities and danger in being a don.
How will klara handle it .
I just hope nothing happens to her. She is my number one priority with my family. I love her and i will protect her from all the evilness.
But no mercy in bed.
My mother is so happy that i have grown up and now that i have been doing work . Really my mother is something else! I mean whose mother is happy when their child is going to be a head of something which is totally Illegal?
My mother, the nineties assassin and one of the scariest girl.

Today everyone will be present, from our enemies to our foes.
I won't let anything bad happen to klara.
In this ceremony nothing much is there, only you are announced as the new Don.
And you have to take the oath.
With a sigh i called klara.

"Hey handsome" her sweet voice was heard.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing?" I asked looking at my tonight's dress.

"Nothing. Just came home from a walk with Mr Oreo" she chuckled.

"What happened why are you laughing." I asked amused

"Oh its nothing. Its just that I don't know why but Mr oreo always stare at ash. You know he just  keep on looking at him. Sometimes i really think Will he eat him?"

"Your words are not okay. So miss Klara Ivy De Luca will you do me a favour" i asked her .

"Obviously yes! So tell me" she continued.

"No i am not telling now leave it , i am gonna ask it during ceremony"

"Hey that's not fair! I am not even planning to come okay?" She dryly replied.

"The world's most handsome man has his ceremony and his girlfriend is not coming. Don't you think its little a noxious" i whisper yelled. How can she not come.

"Calm down Mr Grinch. I was just joking. Now I dont want to be a bad girlfriend right?"

"I will wait my love" i smiled through phone

"I love you but i have to go bye" she said, there was noise in the background that means her one of the brother is here

"Take care. Love you more" i ended the call and went to Kings legal office.
Some paperwork has to be done and dad has strictly told me to do that before party.

Klara's Pov

Today is Azrael's Ceremony, i am feeling so happy for him . He has worked really hard and shows that he doesn't care but deep down he knows how much he loves Mafia.
My dad and Lorenzo have been pretty stiffed today, something is bothering them and they are not telling me. Why?
I was going downstairs when i saw the game room is open and Grayson was playing.

"Yo bro which game are you playing" i asked while plopping myself on the bean bag.

"Hey you fat as* cow , i am playing Call of Duty." He replied still looking at the screen.