Chapter 29

ELENORA

Rico exhales, panting. "I never thought I'd say this, but...I think you broke it, woman."

We're both out of breath; his heart races under my ear as I lay on top of him.

I rest my chin on his chest, chuckling. "I seriously doubt it." I begin kissing and then biting his peck.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Should I be?" I run my hands over the hard planes of his chest then his chiseled eight pack.

"We've been going at it all night, mia patatina, aren't you at least hungry?"

"Not for food." I grind over him. Rico laughs before he hisses.

"Yep, you definitely broke it." He groans and then pulls me down over him as he rolls so he's on top now. He kisses my neck then he pecks my lips three times before he moves to the side and brings me up against him.

There's a loud knock at the door. "That's probably the Dr." Rico sighs as he moves his legs to the side of the bed and stands pulling his boxer briefs over himself. "She wanted to follow up with you yesterday, but I told her to come today instead." He heads to a dresser and pulls out a pair black sweats. I sit up, stretching my arms above my head and lift my hair up as I yawn; okay, maybe I'm a little tired.

Rico stands there watching me and I notice he's angling his phone towards me. "Are you taking pictures of me?" I lift the sheet over me, but he reaches out and pulls the sheet out of my hands.

"Yes, you look so fucking beautiful and I want to be able to remember how you look right now whenever I want to." He leans over the bed and holds my face, giving me a slow kiss. There's another knock only louder this time. Rico groans as he pulls away and walks out of the room.

I fall back on the bed, smiling and chuckle to myself before I get up and head to the bathroom and wash up. I smile at myself in the mirror as I brush my hair, it's a tangled mess. Aside from the slight shadows under my eyes and the healing bruises, my face is flushed and my lips are swollen.

One thing is for certain, Rico was not lying when he said he could make me forget whatever was bothering me or on my mind. But then it was like the floodgates were open and there was no closing them again. Something deep inside of me awakened and I couldn't stop reaching out for him during the night.

There was some sleep here and there in short stints, but the night was spent exploring each other. Memories of our moans, groans, and sighs make the butterfly fluttering effect in my stomach spread.

I smile, remembering his words and his worry about hurting me, but he did anything but that. Whether he realized it or not, he made love to me. His hands caressed and stoked fires all over me as his mouth also worked its magic, sending shivers throughout my body.

All the time I spent wondering what it would be like to be with someone so intimate, was worth it, to be with Rico. I throw on a robe and head out to meet with the Dr, but it's not her voice I hear.

"Please Rico. Just hear him out. That's all I ask."

"No."

"Stop being an asshole, Federico. He's your family."

Rico's cold laugh sends a shiver through me. "Family? Really, Angela?"

"You owe me. You forget I know things about you, Rico. Things you don't want certain people to know."

"Are you threatening me?"

"If that's what it takes for you to talk to Gabriel then yes." Angela laughs. "Okay, fine. You know I would never say anything. But seriously, just talk to him. You can even bring Elenora with you."