Genderbend Pt.2 -6-

I'm gonna like this
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

"Okay! So... the next one is.... Law!" Sania said "wait- what?- law have a gender?" Ace ask "eh? Of course Law have a gender! What are you talking about-" Sania said but got cutted "not that dumbass!" Sinn said hitting her head "huh!? Then what is it?!" Sania ask mad that Sinn hit her "what he mean is law, like the rules! And what we are talking about is Trafalgar D Water Law! One of Monkey D Luffy friend! A human! Not a rule!" Sinn explain to Sania and to the people in the theather.

Meanwhile if you are near the heart pirates and strawhat pirates you can hear muffled laugh coming from them. A thick mark appeard on Law head "oh please... just shut up" Law said tiredness can be seen in his eyes. "Oh it seems like i forgot someone" Sania exclamied "huh? Oh yeah! You forgot Corazon!" Sinn said making Law perked up his head 'Cora-San...?'.

Then blinding light come from the front of the room making everyone close their eyes. After the light starting dim out they started to open their eyes and see two siluet one tall and one much more smaller. Law, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbei, Ace, and Sabo get up from their sit and starts running towards the two person.

Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbei, Ace, and Sabo now is hugging Luffy saying 'we miss you' 'you idiot' and more. While on the other side Law and Corazon just look at each other before Corazon started to walk to Law and suddenly slipping making him fall and making Law shocked.

Law then helped Corazon geting up "still clumsy as ever huh? Cora-San?" Law said smilling a little Corazon look at Law and then smiled "yeah... and i miss you calling me that". Then everyone go back to their sit Corazon next to Law Luffy in the middle of his brothers the strawhats pirate right behind them.

"Now... let's go to the next one! Also, Ace Sabo make sure that Luffy is asleep he still needs to recover" Sania said. Then the screen shows Law as a girl.

(Sinn: Yeah the author gonna forget about it anyway
Shut up!)

(Sinn: Yeah the author gonna forget about it anywayShut up!)

"Law! Look at you! Still the same as ever!" Corazon said hugging Law "y-yeah

"Law! Look at you! Still the same as ever!" Corazon said hugging Law "y-yeah..." Law manage to say. "How did he got that tattoo on his chest?" Ace ask "don't know" Sabo answer "great answer" Ace said sarcasticaly "thanks" Sabo grins.