My R -14-

Here you go coo_kiejam ! I hope you like it :)

The one who sing it is Aruvn
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

"Hey hey hey! Wanna watch something sad?" Sania asked out of nowhere, startling both Tsuki and Sinn "what type of sad?" Sinn asked, head tilting to the side. Sania grinned and then shoved an orb to Sinn's face "suicide!" The orb has alot of diferent Luffy AU in it, all looking sad.

"Don't be too happy about it" Tsuki sigh at her friend personality "gimme that" she snatched the orb and start to work on it. She snappes her head to her friends and asked "what are you doing here? Go tell them what they gonna react to!" Sania imediatly fly to the front of the screen and clapped her hands to take the one piece character attention.

She coughed a little to clear her voice, she inhaled a big amount of oksigen before yelling "WE ARE GONNA REACT TO A MODERN AU! AND IN THIS AU LUFFY IS SUICIDAL!" Tsuki just shakes her head "you didn't have to yell y'know?" She pointed out.

Sania just shrugged and said that she just wanted to yell.

Ace is still processing the infromation that the goddess just said and then it clicked inside him, he snapped his head to Luffy and said "oi Lu" Luffy turned his head to Ace "you aren't thingking about suicide right?" Luffy just keep silence for awhile, making Ace worried "yes... but right now i don't have any thought about that, for now" Luffy finnally said, mutterring the last part.

A hand patted his head, he turned his head to see who was patting, and he sees Sabo smilling at him. Luffy give Sabo a smilled before hugging him thightly.

The screen shows Luffy legs walking up the stairs to the rooftop. He was about to take off his shoes when he see a girl.

Just as i was about to take my shoes

Off of the rooftop there i see

A girl with long black hair there before me

Despite myself i go and scream

"Hey...! don't do it please!"

Woah, wait a minute what did i just say?

'What?' Ace and Sabo thought.

Luffy looked confused and shocked at himself.

I couldn't care less either way

"Wait what?! Why!?" Someone asked

To be honest, i was somewhat pissed

"Why is he pissed? He just saved someone!" Someone pointed out. 'Because he is a pirate' Sakazuki thought, on the front Tsuki is being hold by her two bestfriend.

His expression turned into angry

This was an opportunity missed

The girl with long black hair told me her woes

"You've probably heard it all before"

The girl with long black hair smiled at him, eyes closed

"I really thought that he might be the one"

The girl falshback apeared, it shows her crying and a man walking away.

"Wait wait wait wait" Ace started "so she wanted to kill herself because a man has just broken up with her?" Ace asked in disbelieve. "Seems like it" Sabo answer, arm crossed as he shakes his head "she's an idiot" Luffy said blankly.