Guess what appeared at school?

It's time for another chapter! I have writers block so it's probably gonna be a bad chapter and a very late one. ALSO, sorry for that smut chapter.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------————————————————————————————

Supafo pov

Good grief, that woman worries way too much.....

I sighed and typed a bit on my computer. Finally, I stopped my hands and clicked on something.

"This should be something interesting..." I said watching the computer as I spied on 4 people.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jadelina pov

I was at school again.... but there was something wrong. A little someone is being way too close to my lovers and I hate it. I thought about directly killing them too, but there were already too many 'disappearing' at this school.

'If I do anymore. It will be really suspicious.' I thought.

Did I mention it said directly and that means that I can still kill them making it look like an accident.

I was like always cyberstalking them for information, but I didn't know their name....

"Hey so you know them?" I asked pointing to them.

"Yes. Her name is Kairya, she came from another school but came here because of her grades." My friend said.

"Do you know any more information?" I asked.

"Other then Kairya being a bitch? No." They said.

She's a bitch too!? Now I want her to die so much I want to kill her with my own hands. I want to strangle her, stab her and then throw her body into the ocean where she is never found!

Maybe... I should throw her in the ocean alive maybe that'll give her more anguish ..... (It was at this moment that inspiration came in, and I made another plot in my head)

"LOOK AT THAT TOASTER!" I suddenly heard, looking up I saw a.... flying toaster?

"Oh no! THE TOASTER!" The gay girls screamed.

———————————————————————————————————————————

dunno what I should say I have made this during a test? I also made another fanfiction about this!

348 words *sigh* bad. I was at least right about it being bad and late....