Backwards

Hey, it's the next chapter, YAY! Chapter 26? I have no idea anymore, the fact that this is becoming real, lol.

. (this is bob)

. (this is horse)

. (and this is foody)

(A/N: these are my adopted children)

3rd person pov

The group were riding to Joker's place, finally they got to a stop. Everyone eagerly opened the car doors and ran to the building.

"So. Here's where your boyfriend lives?" Aron surprisingly asked. "Yes, I should probably warn you about him. He is......complicated....." Clair said. Supafo nodded being one of the other people who knew Joker.

"Yeah, he's well kinda crazy and loves chaos." Supafo said, "In a good sort of way." Clair and Supafo both quickly said. "Well? What are we waiting for? Open the door." Qwuin said making a move for the door when it opened.

"How long were you guys gonna wait there?" Joker asked, "Joker!" Clair said kissing him and Joker kissed back, both enthusiastic. "Uhhh. Hello?" Aron said, Clair blushed and let them all inside, inside there were lots of stuff, mostly there were things Clair gave to Joker because he doesn't buy stuff often.

"Who are all these people actually?" Joker asked sitting on Clair while Clair was running his fingers through his hair eying the male. "Babe, you already know who I am and who Supafo is but-" He pointed at Qwuin, "That's Qwuin-" Then he pointed at Aron and Jacob, "And that's Jacob and that's Aron." Clair explained to Joker.

"But why are we here?" Supafo asked the question everyone had. "Well, I saw you guys at that school and thought to give you guys a helping hand, so can I join this?" Joker asked. "Sure." Supafo said. Joker grinned, "Yay! Let's go Clair! To the middle school of doom!" Clair smiled and lifted the boy up and brought him to the limousine (?!) that waiting outside.

*Somewhere else*

"What if there was someone trying to sabotage the relationships we have with other people?" James asked Lucas.

"Yeah... That could actually be true!" Lucas exclaimed, then there was a knock on the door. Lucas eyes landed on the door, fingers opening the door. A single piece of paper was given. Confused, Lucas opened the door even more but saw no one.

"Hello?" Lucas said, while James grabbed the paper out of his hand. The paper had some writing on it. It looked like a secret code.

thgif eht raen neve t'nera syug uoy! gnihtemos od stsinogatorp eht era syug ouy esaelp pleh er'uoy deen ew dna no gniog thgif a si ereht. - nahc-rohtua slrig yag eht

'What in the actual hell could that mean?' Both of the boys thought. "This secret code.... How can we understand this?" James asked. "That's a good question," Lucas said.

*Back to literally everyone else*

'I hope Kuroki gave the letters' Clair and Joker thought as they rode away to the middle school of doom. As they got there, there was a big surprise. Jadelina was there with fucking weapons! "JADELINA! WHYYYYYYY!" Supafo shouted, "Because I can," Jadelina stated. "I can't get in though, I tried everything even this canon but it didn't work." She said when suddenly they all heard a car.

"What the- AAAAHA!!" Qwuin screamed as a fricking car came out of nowhere. "WE'RE IN A FUCKIN' MIDDLE SCHOOL! HOW THE FUCK DID NO ONE NOTICE THIS OR US!" A blond girl shouted from the car, "I don't know!" Another blond girl screamed. The car door slammed open, "Hikaru?!" Clair said, 'What are they doing here?' Lune asked in his mind.

"Oh! Clair, Lune you guys are here too?" Hikaru (?) asked Clair and the Rosario. "Wait a fucking minute, who the hell are you?" The other girl asked, "You know who I am." Joker said and then the other introduced themselves (Sorry I'm lazy).

"I'm Shizuka Hikaru, I'm a siren." No one was really that surprised that there were more of these being, "And I'm her fucking girlfriend! Sumiko Kuroki! And I'm a fucking succubus!" Kuroki screamed. "So no looking in her eyes....." Clair mumbled.

"But why are you guys here?" Clair asked, "Your boyfriend called us," Hikaru said as Joker giggled. "Something about bad stuff going to happen..." Hikaru trailed off. "Kimu- Joker?" Clair asked, "Yep! I called them!" Joker said, pulling a bomb out of nowhere. 'He isn't going to do what I think he is going to do right? Little fangs?' Lune asked, "I think he might..." Clair whispered as Joker threw the bomb.

The next thing anyone knew the door exploded and it was ash. "So I'm not the only one with bombs?" Jadelina asked. "First Jadelina and now Joker? Who's next? Qwuin? Lune?" Supafo mumbled having a mental breakdown. Finally the door exploded and what they saw was Turaco....

"Tu-Turaco?!"

.
.
.

That was chapter 26! I think.... It was supposed to be longer but fuck it this took way too long! Btw the title is a hint to the secret code thingy. Till next time!

840 words.