Lady Galadriel X Fem Reader (Hobbit)

Summary: as always Y/N L/N the wizard from the North is late to the council meeting. When she arrives in Rivendell she bumps into a Hobbit.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person pov...

Y/N pushed her horse faster as they galloped across the plains, she was late for an important meeting in Rivendell. "Come on Lancelot faster" she yelled to the tall black horse.

She knew Elrond wouldn't be happy as well as Saruman; but the old geezer never liked her anyway as she was always late to meetings and not as strong as him. But Y/N wasn't weak and he knew that.

They were nearing Rivendell the wizard could see the secret opening to the valley, she helped Lancelot ride through the gap the young wizard had made it finally.

It's hard to get to places when you live up on the mountain in the North. Once she arrived to Rivendell, the guards took Lancelot to the stvales while Y/N rushed go the council room.

As she did she bumped into someone small,she looked dodn and saw a child-no-a Hobbit, the young Wizard hadn't seen one in many hundreds of years.

Y/N helped the Hobbit up "so sorry bout that, I'm in a rush you see" she said breathlessly. The Hobbit waved off her apology "No harm done miss" he said
Y/N smiled before she started running again.

As she ran Lindir her best friend caught up to her. "You Mt friend are late, very late" he takes at her making Y/N give the Elf a sharp jab making Lindir grab his side "Oi!" He exclaimed but Y/N was already up the stairs and in the council room.

She ran in huffing and wheezing. Thumping loudly into a vacant chair, she hated all the stairs in Rivendell and all elven realms. Saruman just rolled his eyes at the young girl, she wasn't that young she was 5,000 years old that was young for a wizard.

Gandalf smiled at her "lovely if you to make it my dear" he said, Elrond smiled at Y/N and nodded his head in greeting, Y/N nodded back to him. She looked behind Gandalf and saw her.

Lady Galadriel the most beautiful and kind Elf Y/N had ever met and seen. She's had a huge crush on the Lady of Lórien since she was a child.

But since it was nothing but a huge crush she could never be with the beautiful elf, over the past thousand years she has managed to shield her undying love for Galadriel but its grows stronger everyday.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Galadriel, might do a part 2 for it!

Word count: 460