Xu Xialing X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Been meaning to write one for Xu Xialing, I love shang chi the fight scenes are amazing!

Summary: Shang meets his sisters girlfriend in Macau.

Third person pov...

"Hi, Xialing. I'm Katy" said Katy smiling at Xialing who didn't smile just stayed silent while Katy continues to ramble on "You're, like, such a badass, Everything that you do is, like, so cool" she said before Xialing interrupts her

"What do you want?" She asked Shang completely ignoring Katy. "The Ten Rings ambushed us in San Francisco" said Shang.

"I saw the video"

Then the doors open and out steps a Girl around Xialings age with long/short (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, she was wearing an outfit similar to Xialings.

She grinned at Xialing and ran up to her and hugged the stoic girl, who let a small smile appear on her lips and wrapped her arms around the other girl.

"Did you win?" Asked xialing, the girl nods and hands her the money she won. "As always and I'm guessing you won yours?" She said making Xialing smirk "of course" she said simply.

Thw girl was obviously used to Xialing and how she speaks. She then turns around and sees Shang and Katy. "Hey Xialing who are they?" She asks.

"Y/N this is my Brother Shang and his friend Katy" said Xialing Katy waved at Y/N a big smile on her face. "Hii, nice to meet you" she said, Y/N smiled zt her. "Nice to meet you too!" She said.

Both girls ignored Shang, "How do you to know each other then" he asks pointing between Xialing and Y/N, the two looked at each other and had a silent conversation before Xialing answered his question.

"Y/N is my girlfriend" she said simply while Katy grinned happy for them both. Shangs eyes became wide as he looked at the two.

Finally I've written one for Xialing, hope you liked this oneshot.

Request are always open!

Word count: 335