Chapter Three

Olivia pov:

Ronnie growled with a belt in his hand: "she is sleeping with me. End of discussion"

I flinch and pout holding back my tears. He will give me an ouchy. No more ouchy. It's hurt so bad. I don't like ouchy. I didn't even realise I start sobbing loudly. Ronnie and max look at me and come towards me but I back away from them against the wall while sobbing with hiccups: "no more ouchy, master. Please I'm sorry. It's hurt so bad. No more ouchy"

Max is looking sad. Robbie said kneeling in front of me: "Olivia, we wouldn't hurt you"

I pout and more tears rolled down my cheeks. I keep staring at the belt in his hand. He looks at the belt and throws it aside. He said gently: "I don't know, you're scared of belts. See I don't have it and I wouldn't hurt you"

He said moving closer to me: "trust me, come here Olivia, just a little bit"

I move towards him and little and he gives me a nod. I sniffle and Ronnie said simply: "no ouchy Olivia. We wouldn't hurt you"

I put my thumb in my mouth and start sucking. Ronnie came towards me and slowly pick me. I snuggle into him while sucking my thumb. Max and Lee said at the same time: "tomorrow she will sleep with me"

Max and Lee glare at each other. Ronnie pushes them out and closes the door. He lay on the bed and said gently: "go to sleep"

I blink my eyes and he walks away. He came back after a minute in just sweatpants. He lay on the bed and turn off the lights. Everything went black and dark. I mumble: "Ronnie, I'm scared"

He said simply: "come here"

I move towards him and his hand grab my hand making me gasp. He said simply: "it's just me Olivia"

I yawned and he make me hold his arm. He said simply: "sleep, I'm right here now"

I smile and close my eyes. He is so strong. His arm is not like my so soft and squishy. His arm is so hard like stone. I giggle at my thoughts and try to sleep but I can't. I'm hungry but if I say that he will give an ouchy like a master. My stomach makes a weird noise and Ronnie turned on the lights.

He said looking at me: "you need to tell me if you're hungry"

I pout and mumble: "master give ouchy for telling him"

He said simply: "we wouldn't do that okay. You will tell us if you're hungry or anything okay"

I nod my head and he said looking into my eyes: "words Olivia"

I pout and mumbled: "okay"

He pats my head and said simply: "come on, now fill your stomach"

I smile and hold his hand. His hand is so big according to mine. I pout matching our hands and I didn't notice that we're on the stairs. I lost my balance but Ronnie hold me. He picks me like a baby. He went downstairs to a big kitchen. I gasped looking at the kitchen. He sat me on the kitchen island. I start rocking my legs back and forth looking at him. I saw a big drawing on his shoulder. He is standing next to me doing something. I touch his shoulder then rub the drawing.

He asked suddenly making me flinch: "are you trying to erase it?"

I nod my head looking at the drawing. He said with the one side smile: "it's a tattoo and it can't be erased"

I asked looking at him blinking my eyes: "never"

He said with a low chuckle: "never Bella"

I said giggling: "I also want a drawing"

He said simply: "you wouldn't"

I pout and he put something on a plate and helped me down. He said simply pointing towards the chair: "sit here"