Chapter Thirteen

Third-person pov:

She said pressing her face further into Max's stomach making all of them chuckle at her cuteness: "I'm hungry. Oli wants fruits and Magic candy"

Lee said smiling: "sure doll but what is magic candy?"

Olivia pout and look at him. Ace said smirking: "cotton candy"

Max said grinning: "I also love that, I will get cotton candy"

Olivia smile brightly and Ace said simply: "Dad, he wants to meet you"

Raphael said blankly: "call him to come office"

Olivia said pouting: "you again going to the office"

Raphael said simply: "I'm sorry Princess, Tuesday will be our day. We will stay all together okay"

Olivia said smiling with hopeful eyes: "promise"

Raphael peck her forehead: "I promise my little princess"

Olivia gives him a bright smile and he pats her head. Ace said simply: "let's go"

Ace pat her head walking towards the garage. Olivia said waving her hand cutely: "bye Bubba, bye papa"

Lee and Max went to buy her cotton candy while Olivia is eating fruits in the living room with Ronnie laying on another couch.

-----------------------

It's now Sunday, Olivia woke up from the bright light coming from the window. She yawns and stretches her arms. She smiles and her smile becomes more bright when she looks at Raphael at the door. She said smiling: "good morning papa"

He came inside and peck her forehead. He said smiling: "good morning, my little princess"

Olivia giggles and then pouts looking at his suit. He said smiling: "papa is finishing all her work so he can spend time with his princess on Tuesday"

Olivia said smiling: "okay, Olivia will be a good girl"

Raphael said smiling: "Lee is going with me and Ace, Max going somewhere. Ronnie said he is getting you out somewhere so get ready fast"

Olivia said smiling brightly: "okay papa"

She quickly hopped off the bed and rush towards the washroom. Raphael chuckled at her cuteness and went out with Lee. Olivia takes a good shower. She went to the closet and changed into a nude pink top and black skirt. She wears her black floral print shoes. She picks her little black side purse. She giggles and spins around. She smile when she saw her skirt spinning. She rushes downstairs and saw Ronnie is in the living room.

She said giggling rushing downstairs: "Ronnie"

Ronnie smile at her and she said spinning around while showing her dress: "see how I'm looking"

Ronnie smile but sighed when he saw she didn't wear spandex. He said simply: "Bella, you look beautiful but where is your spandex?"

Olivia said pouting: "oh I forgot to wear it"

She quickly rush upstairs and came back after wearing her spandex. She said giggling rushing downstairs: "I wear it now, where are we going?"

Ronnie said smirking: "nowhere I'm feeling tired so going to sleep"

Olivia said pouting: "but papa said, it's okay. You're tired"

Ronnie said smiling: "you know you can argue me for going out. You get ready for going out, right"

Olivia said pouting sitting next to him: "but it's bad manners and you said you're tired so it's fine"

Ronnie said wrapping his arm around her shoulder: "so kind and sweet. Have breakfast then we will go out"