Chapter 37 Tranquility is Welcomed

"DIANTE!" He heard his name being screamed, causing him to jolt harshly from his slumber.

Casey was the wicked witch of his beautiful dreams. He groaned, walking in a hurry after her voice. He knew it wasn't dangerous or he would have been awakened so he only knew it had to be something either serious or dramatic.

He had begun to understand his woman.

His woman?

He shook the thought away and stood a distance from her. Her eyes widened and stared with horror. Now did he only realize she stood in Kyle's cell, and he ran to it, his eyes widening.

The chains abandoned on the floor and neither Jordan nor Kyle in sight.

"Fuck" He cursed, punching the metal door as he sped walked out into the house.

Jordan giggled out loud, contagious and joyous. Ecstatic and relaxed she was as Kyle, Kyle's wolf, seized her waist, pulling her into his body. She fit perfectly against him.

His arms wrapped around her as he swayed her, sweetly kissing her neck repeatedly.

She rolled her eyes with content and turned in his arms, his lips finding hers quickly. His hands slid down her back and cupped a handful of her plump cheeks as his tongue filled her mouth.

She suddenly had a thought. Kyle never gripped her like that.

She grinned and cupped his hand, allowing him to grip her harder. He chuckled, satisfied. He kissed her neck once more and sighed, staring at the breakfast on plates. "Smells splendid" He complimented.

He sat down and she took one step towards her own chair before he pulled her onto his lap.

Jordan smiled but her eyebrows bunched in confusion. Why did she feel stuck? Or trapped? She knew, she saw everything she was doing but she didn't understand why or why it felt wrong. Not once did she question where they were, how they would have gotten there. Something she would have done. She stared at the plates of food.

She cooked? She didn't cook. Why had she this time and why did it feel so normal? What was so different?

Kyle's wolf began to pick up his fork until he halted. She hadn't touched her food and she was gazing off. His eyebrows furrowed; she began to question herself he knew.

He placed his fork down and grinned, turning her face to his. "You're so beautiful" He whispered, pulling her hair aside.

She smiled leaning down and kissed him briefly. "Thank you"

They didn't eat in silence. No Jordan prevented silence from occurring with her giggles and his chuckles. She wasn't a giggly person and yet everything felt funny and giggly with him. Felt happy.

"I want to show you something" he said, setting the dishes into the sink. She smiled, grabbing ahold of his hand as he led them outside.

She searched around, but not because she wanted to know where she was, but because she thought nature was beautiful. Everything was beautiful, he was beautiful.