Chapter 14

Sharpen pen
I start looking around searching for the mushroom , then Ginny said " you must stop searching at some point !! You know what my sister will do to Catherine !! there is just no way to save her "

I just ignore her and keep searching , then she was this close to cast a spell on me and then Aidyn jump on her and she disappeared then I said " oh hi Aidyn would you help me finding the green mushroom?! "

She said " oh good your here and sure !! "

Then I said " aghh where is this stupid mushroom ?! "

Then she put her hand on my shoulder then said " hi calm down there is still time left to save her "

Anna POV
Eric still wondering how to save us all till Ginny shows up now we have to face them both . Eric said " Eli leave the guy out of it , this is between you and me !! "

Then she said " hmm let me think...No !! "

Then she throw Alex on Ginny and she snap his neck then he fall , I freaked out and start running to her and she take a wood and stab it through me , I fall down then Eric said " Anna your not safe here !! "

Then I suddenly saw my self and my friends in my clan , in my area , hate when they do that !! their a magic is so annoying

Eric POV
I know Alex still alive because we can't die unless one the bæs killed us , thank god I'm a hybrid . I said to them " Eli and Ginny good now I'm sure that Max is fine and no one from the bæs are under any harm !! What a great plan , you can't kill me you already lost one are you ready to take that risk of killing me too "

They Eli let down the fires and Ginny said " you will regret every last minute you become one of us !! We control you Eric don't forget that "

Then Eli said " well Eric sorry to tell you this but your whole life was a lie !! Your not our brother we are not a family you have nothing "

Then I take out a small box and say " the truth was out before you even dare to tell me !! "

Then Ginny said " well well well isn't that the box where you get to find who you need to protect !! "

I smashed it in my hand and my eyes were so focused on revenge right now

Max POV
I've searched every corner , every tree , every hole caves and the green mushroom is no where near by , Gabby warned me that they are hard to find , I can only wonder what should I do now ?! I sit one the grounds and I watch the sun go down and the moon rise up in the sky " I give up , I already fail , she is with Eli and Ginny she won't be alive by the time I end the journey "

Aidyn sit next to me and say " don't give up yet , I know you think that you fail this but there is a plane there is a reason why you send you after all this !! "

I asked " why ?! I thought I was the only one that can save her "

She said " don't ever think we only think of one plane or two , we always prepared for the next, we send Jasmine after you left to the hybrid place to trick them and take Catherine back , there is a chance so don't just sit her help me search them please !! "

I said " tell me the tale of the woods maybe it will help me find it "

She said " years and years before you were born , a wind come strong enough to creat horror and death and destruction, with fear everyone flees for high grounds or to another land but only one person come her , it was our mother Zelda the most beautiful bæ in the land , this where I was born , I always come her to admire the place feel contacted to her , and that all I know and I think she use to wear a green mushroom necklace "

Then I said " maybe Gabby need the necklace not the mushroom now when you think about it there is no green mushroom in our island I studied the island and explore it more than once !! We need to know where the necklace is !! "

Then we start searching again then I said " when the moon is bright , your eyes will shin and catch the light , look deep in the forest and you shall find what you seek "

Then Aidyan said " what was you saying?! "

I told her " I was reading a sing that your mother mark it in this tree , she spilled it with magic so only the protecters can see it "

She looked at me then I get up and walk , run far like I never run before till I see the moon at the middle of the sky and I saw a the shin and catch the light , green light it must be the mushroom!! I walk to it and saw it was a little tiny mushroom I wouldn't noticed even if I search the grounds for ages I take the mushroom and saw a note for Aidyn , she take it from me and read it loud saying " dear my kid this your freedom , I cast a spell on you so you be different so no one can hunt you down like they did to all of us here is a necklace so I can always be close to your heart "

Then the note magically change to a necklace she get really excited and change to a wolf and run away . I grab my stuff and sleep till the sun raise , I run from a tree to another searching for a door like an idiot and never find anything

Eric POV
They still holding me back till I saw Aidyn jump high and throw me a green necklace , That mean Max is stuck there he won't find the door without any help , and this necklace should be my freedom!! I wear it and say to them " see Ya later bitchs !! "

I go to Max and saw him hitting the trees , I don't know why he is doing that even if there is a door it not like the tree will ask who is it ?! Idiot !!

I walk to him and say " agh are you kidding me !! "

I cast a spell and show him the door then he said " now I need to pass this door , hopefully I survive it because it look scary !! "

I pushed him saying " just go in there "