Chapter 15

Loner swan
Jasmine POV
It is my kind of magic , trick people, change myself to one of them , spell them to believe . I can see Catherine is she laying on the ground ?! I walked to her and I was this close to pick her up , then a random guy come with a his pack of hybrids he said " wow who are you ?! "

I said " who am I ?! you dare asking me that ?!! "

Then he said " do you even know who your talking to ?! "

Then I say " do you have any idea who are YOU talking to ?!! "

Then he said " what are you doing here ?! And near to Catherine let me guess Jasmine right !! "

Then I cast a spell and disappear with Catherine

Max POV
" So Eric what else I need to know about you ?! "

He just look at me and kept walking then he said " Eric why did you leave the protectors ?! "

He still ignoring me so I asked again " and why you take Eli and Ginny and Lisa side ?! It so weird "

He still didn't answer then I asked " you find out that your not their brother didn't you ?! That why you stay away from them !! "

Then he said " no I already knew that they aren't my sisters "

I was shocked then I said " wait that mean you were send to protect one of them !! Who is she ?! "

He said " all I know she's not in this island , I have no idea where I can find her !! don't know why I need to protect her if she's not even here !! Anyhow shut up because we are getting closer "

Annadra POV
I was just about to leave my pack to go to Gabby when I heard that they have Catherine now , but then I saw a guy that was wondering around barely walk straight I run to him and said " are you okay ?! "

Then he turn on me and said " Annadra !!! Yes I found you !! "

I look at him in shocked then said " James?? Is that really you ?! "

Then he smile at me " Ya it's me !! And wow look at you !! You become more beautiful than ever "

Then I hugged him then he kissed me then he say " I missed you !! Where is the others I missed them all finally the bæs are here "

Then I noticed he's bleeding I told him " wow your bleeding !! Come with me to Gabby "

Anna POV
Alex was laying down on the ground and I was holding him I give him my blood hoping I didn't already lose him , but thank god he opened his eyes barley breathing and he was saying " Annabæ ?! "

I put me hand on his chest and say " relax Alex have some rest "

He fall in sleep after this I swear for a revenge . I heard Gabby call and know that they have Catherine I went to her

Jasmine POV
Finally Catherine is safe I put her in front of Gabby and she called the others to come , after waiting for them she cast a spell and then said " that's not Catherine!! "

Then we saw Annadra and James, James run and hug Gabby and me then Annadra said " what you mean that's not Catherine ?! where is Catherine then ?!! "

She said " I should've seen it coming !! I know they are not stupid enough to just let her go with Catherine!! "

Then Anna shows up and said " James!! Your here "

Then she hug him then he said " how is Alex ?! "

Then she said " good he's resting now "

Then Annadra said " wait Alex is here !! "

Then I said " can we focus please?!! "