A/N

Yes and Welcome to the Shitty Story you decided to read. Just a Little warning that This might be Ooc of everyone in the KHR and KHR Anime is not mine please do remember.

Also There might be Spelling and Grammer mistakes -Despite I've been Writing stories in Straight English for Seven Years, My Keyboard seemed to hate me when on spelling, they went completely wrong when I thought I really put the correct letters in- and some Confusing Plots here and there I'm very sorry.

Also the one replcing Tsun as Decimo is None other than Giotto's Recarnations, Ieyatsu Sawada. You know the Drill. Blonde Spikey Gravity-Defying Hair and Blue crystal eyes. His Personality is just Like Tsuna's but little bit more bravery in it.

Tsuna on other hand Is the same but with Sarcasm, Coldness, Common sense and Mature standards, if necessary. There might be Sass but I would be thinking about that.

The Story Sticks into the Cannon but in Reborn's POV or even Tsuna's if i can. Just think of this is like a Side story of it or sonething? But yeah that's it.

I also want to change the cover in my design of Tsuna in his cloak I designed in advance before making this book. And that will take time.

I do hope you enjoy this book and Please correct me if I missed something out.

Enjoy!

Edit:
I have to remind you that this story isn't planned just straight up writing whatever comes in mind. So Please spare me if the plot is bad and confusing!