Chapter 1

°•《》•°
Chapter 1
Hitman Meets Reaper

°•《》•°

"Ciaossu." - Normal

Ciaossu. - Thoughts

"Ciaossu."  - Reaper/s

°•《》•°

"N-No! I-I'll Do anything!" He Pleaded. "Please-!"

BANG!

Thud!

Mission Complete. The Hitman thought. He lets his partner transformed into his original form on his palm and stroke his fingers on his back, Giving him a Pat for a good job.

Another Job success from The World's Greatest Hitman. Obviously the Infant himself would never fail, It was never in his Vocabulary.

Reborn was about to give a silent order to Leon to transform into a phone when a Calm, Collective and Soft voice rang out the Room.

"As expected of Reborn. Even as an Infant you still create a big level of Massacre on your wake."

Reborn turned to the voice, Green gun at hand. There in the Distance by a couple of dead Guards, a small figure in a Black cloak, a Second small layer up top, both cloths have Orange embrodded on it.

Why didn't he sense them coming?

"And Here I thought It will be Less than last time." They said, Walking around the body to check the others.

"Who are you?"

The figure paused and turned to Reborn, their face is hidden by the Hood but Reborn knew They were looking at him Curiously. They looked around but found no one, earning a tilt in the head in confusion by the undentified person.

"Who are you." Reborn repeated, with more authority and order. The Figure turned to Reborn, finally noticing the Gun pointing at him.

"Me?" They questioned.

"No, The Corpses." Reborn said Sarcasticly which earned a Chuckle from the Person but soon stopped in realization.

"Eh? You can see me?" He questioned, Surprised.

The infant raised an Eyebrow in Suspicion. "Yes I can see you."

"But your not suppose to see me." They told him but more likely to Themselves, feeling a bit confused and Anxious at the turn of events. "This never happened before..."

"You didn't answer my question." Reborn said, impatiently. They turned slowly to Reborn, He almost flincehed when he caught a small glint of Orange Sunset light by the eyes.

"I apologize for that but It's not everyday that one of my clients will get to see me." They told him with a bit of a bow in apologetic way.

"Clients?" Reborn asked, alarmed.

"Yes. Clients." They said. "I really don't know how much I will tell you since this is not part of my Contract, but I'll just tell you my name." For some reason, Reborn could tell they were smiling. "My name is Tsunayoshi, Nice to finally meet you Reborn."

Reborn stared at the Figure, seemed unsure. He didn't sense this person coming, he didn't sense it at all and He's the World's Greatest Number One Hitman for Crying out loud!

"I'm not going to hurt you, Reborn." Tsunayoshi reassured. "Well, If you don't come in contact with me, your Ok."

Reborn raised an eyebrow at that but decided that Tsunayoshi is indeed harmless and put down the gun, He became Curious as to why he thought that Tsunayoshi is Smiling under that hood once he did.

"Now I think It's about time for you to leave?"  Tsunayoshi Reminded. "I have a lot of work to do here."

"What are you going to do?" Reborn Questioned, Curiously.

Tsunayoshi smirked at him (atleast that's what Reborn could tell). "It is not my Authority to tell you. Yet." He told him. "But I do hope you figure out on your own."

Reborn Scoffed in amusement and Tsunayoshi chuckled at Reborn.

Alright, Reborn thinks he's Sick because he thought that Chuckle is adorable.

"Goodbye now, Reborn. We'll meet again in your...Next Mission." Tsunayoshi told him. "I have to continue my Job."

Reborn tilted his Fedora down further to cover his Curious eyes. He had a feeling that this Tsunayoshi seemed harmless but whole new level of Dangerous. He hates to admit it but He's more dangerous than He, Himself. He wanted to stay to see what He's going to do with the Bodies that Tsunayoshi kept on checking but his instincts told him he wouldn't like it. So he obliged.

"Goodbye Tsunayoshi." Reborn said and Turned to the door. "Until next time."

Tsunayoshi Smiled. "Yes, until next time."

°•《》•°

"Do you know the Reason?"

"No, I do not, My Child."

"Maybe It's Because of the Pacifier?"

"Idiot! We met the other wielders of the Pacifiers before and they didn't show signs that they see us!"

"He's Right, The other wielders never saw us the moment they became the Arcobalenos."

"Maybe this time is Different?"

"How Different?"

"The Tri-ni-sette?"

". . ."

"That will be a Good guess, My Child. But we must discover this further. We won't know why this happens now."

"You only met Reborn so far, have you meet the other Arcos?"

"Not yet. I haven't seen them in a while. They aren't active as Reborn after the Curse."

"Then We must Wait. Tsunayoshi, Please do watch over them."

"Yes, Death."