Chapter 3

°•《》•°

Chapter 3

The Peaceful Times of a Reaper

°•《》•°

"Ciaossu." - Normal

Ciaossu. - Thoughts.

"Ciaossu." - Reaper/s

"Ciaossu." - Vendice

°•《》•°

Tsuna Sighed whole-heartedly as he realised this is the last Job he'll be doing for the day. He's looking forward for it, don't get him wrong, he'll join his other Colleagues to travel to the Underworld for Fight season. It's the Job that's Bothering him.

He has Already been there multiple times, assigned to collect souls there. It wasn't frequent but It doesn't mean it's not a good memory.

Tsuna straighten up before Leaving for his Destination.

The Vendice Prison.

Yes. The most Feared Prison of the entire World of Mafia. Truly unbelieveable to think that the world of crime and Cruelty would have its own Police Force. But this one is far too Cruel to be called Police.

With It's Icy cold cells, pitch black darkness and unstoppable screams of torture will make anyone go insane. The Mafia avoided to break the Laws for that, therefore there aren't any Frequent Prisoners nor Deaths in that Place, thus not visiting the prison as he thought.

Coming out of the darkness like you came out from a door, He continued walking through the Dim halls of the row of cells. It was cold, dread and smell of blood. But Tsuna didn't pay attention, like he mentioned, Blood and Gore doesn't bother him anymore. He stopped in a Cell, Dimmed and Dark. At the Bed by the corner. A Body, Corpse layed there, non-breathing. But in Tsuna's eyes, a White figure still slept on the bed layering the body.

Tsuna let out a Breath and about to step in the said Cell but the familiar aura caught his attention. He smiled softly. "Hello Bermuda, Jeagar."

"Reaper." The Vendice's Boss' Right hand, Jeagar, called out. "Here for another Soul?"

"Obviously." Tsuna said turning his head to his old Aquintances. "It's been a long time I've see you last. When was it? Two? Three years ago?"

"Five Years, Tsunayoshi." This time, the infant on Jeagar's shoulder answered. "You haven't change a Bit."

"So do you." Tsuna told him.

The Vendice has always seen Death since they escaped it. Able to live but the price is their tortured Bodies, making them cover in bandages to not fall apart.

And Tsunayoshi will be their Visitor when He collects the dead souls of their Prisoners.

"I do hope you've been doing well. I haven't been checking up on you for a While, you and Jeagar." Tsuna told him with a Bit of concern in his voice. Even though he knew they'll take care of themselves but he couldn't help but be worried. They're just like him, Death. But in living Corpses. They can still eat, Drink but not Plenty as normal Humans. They cannot starve or thirst is the strangest thing but no one Questions it.

"Still Kind hearted as always, Reaper." Jeagar said with a shake of his head slightly. Tsuna smiled more.

"Mou, Jeagar, just call me Tsuna." Tsuna Pouted, earning a Scoff from Jeagar and a small smile under the bandages from Bermuda. "I would love to chat more but I'm here for business." Tsuna said Sadly. "I'm here to collect a soul."

Bermuda Tilted his top hat at him in understanding, covering upper part of his face by the rim of his top hat and Jeagar nodded faintly at Him. Tsuna slightly bowed before turning to the cell and walked through the bars like he's smoke. He walked through the Cold room, now infront of the Soul he needs to take.

"Wake up." Tsuna called softly. "It's time to wake up, It's time to go."

The soul shuffled before it sluggishly sat up, rubbing his tired eyes and dirty blonde hair sawying down. He finally took notice the hooded figure and Immedietly stiffen and froze.

"Come Now. It's time to Go." Tsuna told him. The Soul shook in fear, thinking this person is another Vendice to take him to his regular punishment which Made Tsuna sighed and shook his head lightly. This is what he ment about the Memory being unpleasent. Every prisoner he took would think He will take them to they're torture. Ok they're probably right since most of the Prisoners will go to Hell for their Misdeeds. But the Reapers aren't the ones to blame for their Actions that leads to no Return.

They chose it themselves.

Reapers only guide them to the said Path as ordered.

Tsuna held out his hand -gloved covered hand- as the Soul flinched. "Let's go, Signore. You have a lot of People waiting for you."

"W-Who?"

"....The Demons."

Quickly, Tsuna grabbed his Hand and pulled him too hard that they both fell but Tsuna predicted this. They fell right through the ground like a Sudden portal just below them. And they were Gone, along with the Screams of the Soul, leading to his Demise.

°•《》•°

The Brunet let out a sigh once again while the cheering of the crowd roared as another Winner in the Ring Won the Game. Leaving a Battered, Bloodied Body on the ground. Still alive mind you. Souls are Immortals but can still feel Pain.

He shouldn't be thinking of work right now, especially on his Time off, But the thought of the Arcobaleno can be able to see him was unbelieveable now that he thought about it. Maybe The Tri-ni-sette is behind this? But out of all the Reapers in the Realm, why choose him? Was it because he is their assigned Reaper? Or it's Beacuse he's-?

"You ok, Tsuna?" Another Reaper called out beside him, cutting off his thoughts. Tsuna turned to meet worried Emerald eyes shining down at his Brown Chocolate ones. Tsuna gave him a Tired but assuring smile. "I'm Alright, Johnathan."

The British Curly Blonde Teen seemed to not believe him but let it slide for now and offered him Popcorn which Tsuna accepted. "Who do you think Win this Time?" Johnathan questioned, curiously as the New Challengers entered the Ring. A Half-naked, Bulky Raven Man with multiple scars all over his body. It was obvious he was Impaled to death. The other is A Half-Naked, also Bulky Black Demon with his Wings pulled back and his tail seemed to swing excitedly for the fight.

"The Demon always wins." Tsuna pointed out. "The Souls never win against a Demon before."

"Never thought to Hope?" Jonathan Teased with a smirk making Tsuna rolled his eyes.

I gave up Hope a Long time ago. Tsuna stated in his head and watch in amusement as the Demon Immediately pinned the Soul on the ground.

The Fight Between a Soul and Demon never seemed to fail to amuse him.