𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"I touch myself just thinking about you and what that mouth do." I sang to myself sketching canvases on my bed. Although I was sixteen I was thinking about selling my art online for money since my father cut me off.

I had a separate Instagram account where people often asked how much I'd sell my work for an honestly the way that twenty dollars is being saved in my bank account I think it's time to start making money.

I heard knocking at the door downstairs so I got up putting my canvas on the art stand before heading downstairs in some shorts and crop tank top.

I looked through the peep hole confused why Berlin didn't use the tree to climb my window.

"Hey?" I said confused.

"My fault I twisted my ankle on the tree last time I thought I'd use the door for once." He said chuckling.

"Oh well come in my parents aren't home." I said opening the door for him.

I noticed a red slash across his face an I shook my head upset.

"I don't know why you put up with that." I said going into the kitchen where he laid his back on the refrigerator.

"I don't anymore..." he whispered with a smile creeping up on his face.

I looked at him like he was insane before I looked at his hands and unzipped his hoodie.

"Whatchu doin mamas?" He asked looking down at me curiously.

"Boy I'm checking for the blood where did you hide her body? Where's the weapon? Did you bleach the house? You smell like bleach did you bleach her body?" I asked a little frightened but also hoping that if he did murder he that he would be smart at least.

"I didn't kill her stupid...she was getting a train ran on her on video and I heard Rome in the back crying and instead of her stopping she yelled at Rome and said to shut up so mommy could get fucked." Berlin said shaking his head in disappointment.

"So the scratch didn't come from her?" I asked and he shook his head.

"When I saw the video I went out to the strip club one of the dancers was dancing a lil to hard an scratched me ina process she gave me half her tip for the night so I didn't report her." He said laughing like everything was funny.

Although I knew how he felt on the inside.

"We need to talk." I said sitting down at the kitchen island on the large barstool.

"About?" He asked doing the same.

"Your feelings...my feelings..life." I said shrugging.

"Ain't nun to tell life is good I told her I'd call the police file for domestic abuse and a restraining order and custody of Rome if she didn't leave my house and she left so ive achieved my happiness my feelings are peace." He said lying through his teeth.

"Okay since you don't wanna be vulnerable with me I'll be vulnerable with you..I'm hurting Martez was a red flag to begin with." I said sighing.

"Even in school when we were just talking if guys showed me attention he'd be the first yell about it or fight the guy in the relationship he always had a rage side to him the longer we talked the worse it got he's put bruises on my wrist and neck from how tight he'd grab me." I explained I watched Berlin's facial expression change from calm to pure rage.

"I understand you don't wanna be honest but ME! I'm the one person you need to be honest to you are hurt! You wasted time on her, you put ur heart into her, ur trust, ur tears, your peace of mind in her. Don't sit in my face and say you walked away because no matter how long ago you were done your officially done now she's gone the trauma is gone the pain she endured is gone and it left you empty and hurt we are two of the same and you can never lie to me on that." I said feeling my tears fall.

Berlin let one fall before wiping them and coming to hug me.

"My problem is I'm done crying for the bitch I don't want a grieving period I tried, I perused, I'm done." He said rubbing my hair.

"Your feeling lost?" Berlin asked.

"Sometimes but I have you I'm not completely gone yet." I said wiping my eyes showing him my million dollar smile.

"Come on let's watch Steven Universe upstairs in your room." Berlin said picking me up like I was a toddler. I wrapped my legs and arms around him burying my head in his neck trying to control my sniffles while he walked us upstairs to my room.

"Yo who that?" Berlin ask confused turning me around so I could see who and of course it was Jordan snitch ass taking pictures of my paintings.

"What is you doing in my room?" I asked hearing the attitude in my own voice.

"Uh just checking something...who's this?" Jordan asked once I got off Berlin gathering my canvases eying her oddly.

"I'm Berlin you?" He asked with such manners I watched Jordan drool over him and it was safe to say eww.

"My name Jordan you live in this neighborhood?" She asked being nosey.

"Yeah cross the street." He spoke smiling awkwardly it was clear he just wanted to lay on my bed and watch tv.

"Oh I love the house I always wanted to know who lived there." She said faking her way through her speech.

"Get out my room dick riding you was just in daddy face saying they ghetto leave my room." I said pointing towards the door.

She was about to say sum but Berlin let off a chuckle at my mean mug and I guess she thought he was laughing at her and left in embarrassment.

"Come on." I said snuggling under my covers passing him the remote.

He took his sneakers and jacket off going into my dresser pulling out his nike sweats that he stashed here along with a tank top before goin in my bathroom coming out smelling my Vanilla and Raspberries meaning he used my body wash.

He had his own set of things here for whenever he was staying a while he had clothes, a wash cloth, and towel. I think he was working on adding skin care over here too because he keeps using my shit.

"You always using my body wash but your own." I said rolling my eyes at him as he got in the bed under my covers.

He took the remote out my hands going to his Netflix account playing Steven Universe.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his neck while sitting us up to watch the tv.

Eventually I fell asleep and I'm sure he locked the door and turned the volume of the TV up it was something he did in case anyone came to the my door.

I sleep peaceful honestly Berlin was my happy safe place with him sleep came easy I'm glad he was put in my life he's the best friend I've craved.