𝖴𝗌

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
4 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Stop pulling my hair." Rome yelled popping Spirit on the head.

"Mommy!" Spirit yelled running over to me.

"Complain to your daddy sweetheart mommy's getting dressed." I sighed going into the walk in closet trying on multiple outfits.

Kay had a big event today for his birthday and he wanted me and the kids there.

Yes me and Kay were back together and we've been good since that night. He was true to his word. He started therapy and we now went to couples counseling which was great because having two kids and trying to maintain romance could get hard at times.

We had our days too when we had arguments and disagreements but we always talk it out together before bed.

With Spirit being four we wanted to set the example of healthy relationships and for Rome as well but he was more focused on gaming with his buddy's Tati's son Tabias and Keive Maycii's son. Yes they were years apart but they were the best of friends.

Sometimes they included Spirit but there still in the girls are gross stage so it's not a very good friendship just yet.

"Daddy Rome keeps hitting me." Spirit snitched for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"Hit 'em back we ain't raising pussys in this household." Berlin said going into the bathroom to do his hair.

"Baby what I say bout cursing round her you know she repeats literally everything." I said coming up right beside her to do my makeup.

"You ain't even gonna need that so don't put too much on." Berlin said looking me up at down.

"What's going on?" I asked noticing he put on his special occasion clothes I'm talking full out Louis Vuitton fit minus his shoes.

He had on a all black Louis Vuitton suit with red interior with gold plated diamon buttons and his 24k gold plated Rolex on his right hand with his diamond rings on his left hand.

He also put his hair in a low ponytail and braided two braids in the front putting studs in both ears.

"Girl shut up it's my birthday." He said mushing my face snatching away my makeup and putting it back in the draw.

"You beautiful natural just like you are with makeup I want the world to see ur pretty face up close without the makeup make niggas see why I fell in love with a lil 16 year old." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you." He said kissing my head.

"Enough to give me another baby?" I asked standing on my tippy toes giving a big puppy face.

"Girl you always wanna be a nigga Twinkie." He said rolling his eyes.

"Let the kids grow up and marry me before you start thinking about another Bebe kid Ight." He said grabbing onto my waist pulling out his phone to take a picture.

"Baby three is on the wayyy." I sang once I saw him start a video.

"Girl." He said laughing.

"Ight come on." I said sliding on my Chanel bag and adding the earrings to top off the look.

"The kids." We said in unison.

We sighed knowing they weren't dressed and ready.

We both walked to the kids room and Rome was dressed and helping Spirit into her little dress and shoes.

He had her earrings on already and he brushed out his curls a bit.

"Rome that's so sweet ur such a good big brother." I said cooing.