fifteen

smut included 💗💗

"one day when you become famous, will you take me with you?"i ask fumbling with his short curls

i ask fumbling with his short curls.
"just, don't leave me here. i don't want to be on my own."
I mumble.
-

i woke up and it was my birthday, the day I dreaded, alone. but I decided I'd try and make it a day where I'm extra nice to myself, so I got straight out of bed I stead of laying there for an hour, I made my bed instead of leaving it messy.

i cracked a window, and picked some fresh lilies from my front garden, putting them in a vase for grandma, maybe she'd like to celebrate if she were still alive.

i did the washing up, I tried to distract myself with jobs to ignore the fact I'm alone.

but I ran out of stuff, so I ended up sitting at the head of the big dining room table, way to big for a family of-well one.

picking at slice of old cake.
"happy 18th may."
i mumbled, I started crying, which I knew would happen at some point, smashing my fork into the cake, I screamed throwing it at the fridge cake splattering down it.

"Fuck!!!"
i yelled.

my head turned at the knock of the door, mum? Maybe dad? Or even both? Did they realise what day it is?

i ran to the door.
"Mum?-"
"Happy birthday may!"
my eyes lit up, seeing Timothèe standing In my eye sight party hat on his head.

A present tucked under his arm.
"I've got a special day planned."
he said.

i smiled wiping tears from my eyes grabbing the collar of his hoodie pulling him down to plant a very passionate kiss to his lips.
"are you okay?"
he asked once my lips left his.
"Happier then ever."
he smiled.
"Come on we're catching a train."
i smiled taking his arm.
-
"Timothèe. That's a private jet-"
i said holding onto his arm.
"you deserve the best of the best."
he said kissing my cheek.