Chapter 7: Red

Jeison POV
I woke up at around maybe 6 or something in the morning. I didn't know the exact and accurate time, but all I knew was the sun was starting to rise.

I quietly yawned before I looked down to see Irina still sleeping soundly in my arms.

Well, arm to be exact. The point is that I was still holding her.

Seeing her like she is right now, I couldn't help but smile at her. She was huddled up in my hold as she continued to remain asleep. Irina had a blush though for some reason, but it didn't stop me from smiling. Seeing her be at peace in her sleep.

I wanted to wake her up, but I probably should do that to her. Seeing her recent events, she might have a self defense thing going on. But I didn't want to just leave her like this.

Maybe a light kiss on her forehead will do.

I slowly began to close my eyes again and lean towards her forehead.

Irina POV
I slowly began to wake up. It was time for a new day of school.

As I opened my eyes, I found myself having a face full of Jeison's chest!

I was about to freak out but then I realized, that I let Jeison sleep with me in my room last night.

Yeah, that night. It was scary at first. But when he held me in his arms, I felt so safe. I don't know what he did, but I felt my heart beat a little faster, and it felt warm, like being out in the sun during the beginning of summer.

I should check on him, and give him my thanks for staying with me for the night.

I looked up and....

GAHHHH! HIS FACE IS COMING TOWARDS ME!

I was too late to move on what happened next.

Jeison POV
Huh?

This doesn't feel like a forehead.

Now that I think about it, it more feels like lips.

What's going on? What the hell am I kissing?

I opened my eyes, only to see Irina's eyes wide open. At that moment, my eyes widened too.

I'm not kissing Irina's forehead! I'm kissing her lips! I just gave my first kiss to my childhood friend!

3rd Person POV
Irina and Jeison remained staring at each other, being shocked at their unintentional and unexpected event between each other.

A couple seconds later, the two slowly separated away from their kiss. Both of their faces were flushing a very deep shade of red.

Irina: J-J-Jeison?

Jeison: Irina...I....

Jeison hesitantly but somewhat move away from Irina and out of the bed.

Jeison: I'm...sorry! I should....probably go and get ready today, before someone sees us!

Irina quickly sat up and tried to reach for him.

Irina: Hey...Jeison wait!

Jeison grabbed his shirt and left the room, leaving a massively blushing Irina alone in her room.

Irina remained sitting in her same position, ignoring the fact that her cleavage was exposed to the point where her breasts would spill out. She looked down, being surprised and shocked at what happened recently.

Irina's Mind: (I understand that I'm now out of an abusive relationship now. But not just me, but also Xenovia, Asia, Rossweisse, Rias, Akeno and Koneko too. I don't know if I'm ready to start another relationship yet.)