Chapter 9: Wound

WARNING! SOMEWHAT SHORT CHAPTER!
But luckily, you'll see why later!

3rd Person POV
Everyone sat or stood around Jeison, shocked at the words that came out of his mouth.

Asia: H-He's....dead?

Jeison:....Yes.

Rias: H-How...did he even die?!

Jeison just looked down at the floor, his hair covered his eyes.

Jeison: That's not something I'm comfortable talking about.

Jeison turned away from the entire group and left the room, shutting the door as he left. All everyone did was sit, stand and watch him leave. It was a few seconds of silence until Aika spoke up.

Aika: Well, that was something I sorta expected and sorta hoped. But I was still surprised by it. Don't you think so? Hm?

Aika looked to see Rias and others somewhat either frozen or shocked about the recent news of their former pawn.

Aika: Oh. I guess you're still shocked.

Aika stood up and left them in somewhat awkward fashion.

Rias POV
Issei is....dead.

I sorta can't believe it.

I can't describe specifically how I feel but, it's somewhat relieving but...I'm....shocked?

Damn it. I dropped my tea and glass is everywhere! I'll have to clean it up.

I stood up to grab a broom to clean the glass but I still couldn't think about what happened.

Issei, he beat us, insulted us and broke our pride. And then that sweet Jeison boy arrived. I've slept with him once but that was just so I'd avoid night terrors but.....I....

I just don't know what or how to feel right now.

*sigh*

Just what I needed before I start a stray devil elimination given to me by my brother.

Timeskip
Nightfall
Abandoned Building
It was time for a stray devil hunt for Rias and her peerage along with Irina. The brought along Jeison, mostly due to the fact that he is an observer.

Akeno: Alright. All we need to do is find the beast and kill it. Just as the usual.

Xenovia: Understood.

Jeison shut his eyes and began to unveil his hero clan outfit and pulled out his katana. Irina turned to her childhood friend.

Irina: Jeison, you didn't need to come with us.

Jeison: That's fine. As a member of the Hero Clan, I will serve to fight and observe.

The group looked at the boy before slowly approaching the area of where the stray devil could be hiding.

As they walked inside, Koneko's smell sense immediately caught a sense.

Koneko: Something isn't right! It smells like....

Koneko sniffed again, but after that, her eyes widened heavily.

Koneko:...It's......blood! And what ever is here, it's dangerous!

Asia: What?!

Rias: This is bad! We need to find out what's going on! I was told that the stray was a simple one!

Akeno: Something isn't right here!

Jeison closed his eyes and held a slightly tighter grip onto his katana, keeping it close and remaining aware of his surroundings. Kiba also grabbed his sword and kept guard on his surroundings for the sake of his group.