~Chapter 30~ [FINAL]

This chapter might be long as it's final chapter 🙃

"KIM TAE-WOO!!!" you and tae said together. They had no reaction so both of your's face drop in sadness thinking they didn't liked the name.

"OMO THAT'S A WONDERING NAME!" Mom said showing a thumbs up

You both signed in relief knowing they liked the name.

"Let me hold my grandson.... my grandson Kim Taewoo" dad said with a smile.

Tae carefully handed the baby to dad as a tear dropped from his eyes. The baby immediately woke up from sleep and looked at dad with his little eyes.

"Hello taewoo... meet your grandfather" he said with a smile.

"Give it to me" Mom said

"Go to your grandmother taewoo" he said before handing him to Mom.

"I love you so much taewoo" she said planting a kiss on the baby's forehead as a tear left his eye.

Meanwhile Tae was holding y/n's hand and planted multiple kiss on her hand. "Are you happy?" He asked. "I'm happy when everyone is happy. Are you happy?" You asked back "I'm happy when my queen is happy but..." "you wished Mom and dad were here right?" He nodded sadly as a tear left his eye. "I wish they could see our child, they would be so happy to see their grandson." He cired out. You hugged him and comforted him.

"Don't worry taehyung, they are watching your beautiful son from heaven." Dad patted his head softly. And they both hugged.

Six months later

"What is my baby doing?" Little taewoo looked at taehyung from the crib with his doe eyes.

"Does taewoo want to play with appa?" Taewoo started wiggling his hands and legs in air.

"So first tell appa how much you love him" Taehyung softly boped taewoo's cute little nose.

"aa...aaszwgentbevrbduta-" "Awww my baby love me so much hmm.... come to appa" Taehyung carried taewoo in his arms before kissing his chubby cheeks

"Why are you so soft?" He said tickling taewoo's tummy as he started laughing

"Let's go to eomma..." taewoo started to wiggle his hands in excitement

Entering the kitchen while carrying taewoo, taehyung saw y/n is busy in cooking. Her hairs are tied in a messy ponytail looking gorgeous.

"Aish I'm crazily in love with her" taehyung hold his chest dramatically

"aqvawxfbmvujaxeabfo---" y/n looked at them after hearing taewoo's giggling sound.

"Awww... is my baby missing me?" Said y/n

"Your babies are missing you" taehyung  pouted cutely

"aaa...stsdgtyuh-" "my baby do you want a kiss? *taewoo started to giggle* Awww my sweetie, my cupcake eomma will give you a lot of kisses" y/n started giving multiple kisses on taewoo's little face as he started to giggle even more.

"I need kisses too..." y/n quickly pecked tae's both cheeks.

"No not on cheeks I need kisses here" he said pouting indicating his lips.

"But I am busy--" "No! I want it!" Tae spoke without letting y/n finish.

"I will give you lat-"

"I want now!!" Taehyung being stubborn.

"Don't act like a kid!" Y/n scolded Tae

"See taewoo your eomma doesn't love me anymo---umm..." before he can complete his sentence y/n connected her lips with his as she started to kiss him. She could feel him smirking in between the kiss... but suddenly...