chapter 3

As we arrived at Emily's house I told her to stay in the car a little longer and talk with me.

"What's wrong Ashton?" She asked worried.

"Oh.......I just wanted to make sure that we had ourrrr.....tickets ready for tomorrow. Yeah that's what I wanted to talk about." I said and she knew that I was lying.

"Ok then if that's it we should go inside. I'm really cold". She said

And with that we entered her house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hanging out and stalking Jack and Jack on the internet for about 3 hours, I told Emily that we should get our outfits ready for tomorrow and we went up to her closet. After searching around for about an hour or two I decided to wear a pink and yellow crop top that had the Jack and Jack logo on the front of it surrounded by sparkles, black skinny jeans and neon pink vans.

Emily decided on wearing a Jack Johnson hoodie with white skinny jeans and black vans.

When the clock struck 11:00 Emily's mom mindi (see what I did there) told us to get some rest so we would be energized for tomorrow. Emily set her alarm for 12:00 because she WILL NOT get up without it. Before we went to sleep I tweeted a tweet saying that I couldn't wait to see my sunshine tomorrow and Jack G retweeted it.

After fangirling over what just happened, I slowly fell asleep listening to rwya (zayummm that song is like literally bæ).

*next day*

Without warning I heard the blaring of Emily's alarm and new that I had to get up. To get me pumped for the day I played the song earned it by The Weekend. After turning up the volume I heard Emily shoot up and start singing along.

You make it look like it's magic. Cause I see nobody nobody

But you. I'm never confused. I'm so used to bein used.

Cause I love when you call unexpected. Cause I hate when

The moments expected. So I'm a care for you...............

My phone went silent.

"NO I FORGOT TO CHARGE MY PHONE!" I said with a feeling of worry.

It's ok charge it when we're curling our hair." Emily said.

Oh.....Ok.

When we finally decided to get up I went straight to her beauty stand thingy. I plugged in the wand and slowly curled each and every strand of my bleach blonde hair. When I finished Emily said that we leave in an hour and that she HAS to do her hair NOW!

Emily also has blonde hair but is fairly darker than mine. When she finished curling her hair to perfection we had 20 minutes left so we applied makeup. Me and Emily wore the same make up which was a light shade of foundation with golden or white eye shadow and about 2 or 3 coats of mascara.

With 5 minutes to spare Emily and I went to Emily's mustang and made our way to iron city to meet them early.

Driving down the interstate I saw the sigh for Birmingham and we turned. After about 10 minutes of trying to find iron city we succeed and made our way to the VIP line and got our tickets ready to receive a wristband.

Emily had 2 lanyards hanging out of her back pocket. I quickly pulled them out of her pocket and they read "DIGI TOUR 2015 BACKSTAGE PASSES". When I finished reading them, I screamed and she winked at me and allowed me to put the lanyard around my neck.

Finally after 30 minutes of waiting in line, the intercom announced that we would be entering the building for the meet and greet session. I looked at Emily and she smiled. The time has finally come for me to meet my sunshine!