Rael x Noble!Reader

Requested by : @AmiraDekha
hi everyone, I'm completing this story/ending it.I failed you ALLL :((

as a goodbye this is the last request. thank you to everyone who consistently read this and were active ❤️ I really loved all your comments and re-reading them made me nostalgic and sad IN A GOOD WAY LOL

If you want to still talk or be friends my insta is :av.lv
🤍

———————————————

Lately Rael hasn't been hovering over Seira like usual. Instead, he's being bothering YOU. A bit surprising considering how he's obsessed with her.

You sighed, "God Rael, what is up with you lately? Do you like me or not?" Shaking your head, you decided to walk back inside. Maybe the hot air is making you crazy. Yeah, totally!

———————————————

"(Y/n)!" Regis called out.
"Hm?"
"Rael has been looking all over for you, where have you been?" He asked.

"I- uh, eating?" You stammered out. He raised a brow, "anyway, he's waiting for you outside your room, he says it's urgent."

'What could he want?' You thought. 'So random.'
Though you were a bit annoyed by this sudden change of plans, you still went because I mean, come on, ITS RAEL!
———————————————

There he was, standing confidently. His eyes pierced through yours, dark, intense, yet you couldn't look away. His gaze never failed to make you shiver, you wanted it on you every second.

"You wanted to see me?" It took everything in you not to panic. 'Be cool, he probably just needs a favor.'

"(Y/n), that day we were out there, when Rai nearly died, you said something to me. I haven't been able to stop pondering it. I thought observing you would help, maybe even solve why I feel this way." He paused, then continued when he saw you visibly relax.

"What have you done to me?"

Your breathing hitched. "W-what?" He stepped closer to you, holding your hand and bringing it up to his face.

"I am not worthy of your time, I will win you over, I will have you."

You softly laughed, cradling his cheek. "Oh Rael, I've always felt the same way about you. So don't say that, you are worthy of my time."

He shook his head, "You deserve more, I've been aloof and blind so I will try." You held eye contact for what felt like centuries, then smiled.

"Whatever you say, Rael."

Thank you for all the fun times and sweet messages ❤️