Raizel x Cute!Short! Reader

Requested by @Reinahonda2017

You were taking a short nap on one of Frankenstein's couch but you soon awoke because you felt a pair of eyes staring at you. Particularly ruby red eyes. Yawning cutely, you sat up rubbing your eyes noticing raizel staring at you.

"Mm? Oh h-hey rai what's up?" You asked.

"..." Was his response. He continued sipping his tea examining you. Of course since you get easily worried, thought something was wrong with him.

"Rai? Are you okay? Are you sick?! Wait here I'll make you some ramen and fix you up an even better cup of tea okay?" Standing up, you walked swiftly to the kitchen. At least you tried your short legs could barely take you anywhere, let alone quickly. You quickly grabbed a bowl and made the ramen along with the tea bringing it to raizel who was patiently waiting for his delicious ramen.

"Here you go! Enjoy and rest okay?" You set down the bowl and his tea, giving him your warmest smile.

Raizel only stared at you though. After a while he broke the silence with only three words.

"(Y/n)..."the faintest yet firmest whisper was heard. You looked up from your book, a questioning look on your face.

"Yes rai?"

"Come here." Was his response

You slowly stood up walking to him.

"I-is something wrong with your ramen? I can make you a new one if you'd like!" You stuttered, reaching down for the bowl before he grabbed your hand to stop you from taking away his beautiful ramen.

"Sit." Is all he said yet you could feel yourself shaking with fear. I mean you do love him but you'll admit he can be quite...unpredictable...at times.

He patted his lap softly waiting for you to sit. You obliged and cautiously sat on his lap blushing to the point where you feel your going to literally die, you know you won't but still.

He softly patted your head saying, "Small and cute.."

"I-I uh t-thanks!" That was it you fainted you just couldn't handle it. Before passing out you heard a worried Frankenstein asking Rai why on earth you were passed out and on his lap.

Sorry I've been gone for so long :( im getting an iPad soon so I'll start drawing digitally and I'll show you guys to make up for it! Thank you for being patient and waiting ❤️❤️😭