Authors Note

Cancer we all know about it, whether we all had it ourselves or know someone that has gone through this horrible disease. In August 2016 my life changed forever when I was diagnosed with Gray B Cell Lymphoma. For those of you that don't know what this is, it is a cross between Hodgins and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Over the years I have gone through countless chemo treatments, rounds of radiation, and a stem cell transplant. I had part of my sternum removed because the tumor wanted to get out and formed a hole that got infected. I had the muscles and tissues from my stomach and chest stretched and flipped around to fill the space. I had a t8 back fracture which led to a major back surgery. I have gone through hours and hours of physical therapy and to be honest lost my faith for a while. Through all of this the one thing that did not change was that I stayed strong and fought. In this book I will share some tips that I have learned and that have helped me throughout my journey. I hope that they will be able to help you and your loved ones because I truly believe I am here today to help you. Remember you are loved and together let's kick cancer's ass! 

Once again I would like to state that I do not want your pity, I have been going back and forth with myself on if I should ever let anyone read this and decided to just go for it and if I am able to help even one person I will be glad.