𝟏𝟕. 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

With an unexpected shock, life has turned 360 degrees for Arhaan. He never intended to fall in love with his best friend's wife. Only he knows how many times he has cursed himself from the time he has discovered Vamika is actually Mrs. Vamika Veeranshu Randhawa.

He was not guilty of falling for Vamika.

But he was guilty of falling in love with his best friend's wife.

Tho he dated Alisha even after knowing she was Veeranshu's ex but it was a whole different thing, Veeranshu was totally opposed to his relationship with Alisha because he knew about that girl, he wasn't jealous because he never loved Alisha. He was just trying to protect his best friend from that evil girl.

But even if mistaken Veer gets to know about his feelings towards Vamika, then everything will get over. He has seen love in Veer's eyes for Vamika, he won't tolerate the thing that Arhaan has feelings for his wife.

He wished he would have seen at least Vamika's photo once before the unexpected meet they had, on the accident day.

Now he can't help himself.

He was in love but he can't spill this in front of anybody, he has to overcome his own feelings without letting anybody know what he was now going through.

The chain of his thoughts breaks as he heard a knock on the door, just in a second he composed himself to look normal and covered his face with a smile.

Vamika entered the room, with a tray carrying a plate of food and a glass of water.

"I hope I didn't bother you?" Vamika said, sweetly.

"Of course, not doctor sahiba, I never get disturbed by my friends." Arhaan said, shifting aside so that she can keep the tray on the bed and sit comfortably on the bed.

"You told aunty Aana that you aren't hungry, so I thought I should ask you again. You didn't even have proper lunch this afternoon." she said, with concern.

"I was not hungry... In fact still.." he said

"It's biryani in dinner today, your and Veeranshu's favorite!" she said, smiling softly at him.

"And Veer left it for me? Aunty Aana cooks the best biryani, of course after Neelam aunty but still when it comes to biryani we both aren't a gentleman." he said, hurriedly taking the plate in his hand and taking a bite.

She chuckled.

"So I'm your friend, right?" she questioned

"Of course, is this even a question." he replied, eating.

"Hmm... Then tell me what's upsetting you from yesterday? I know, you're upset about something." she said, looking at him.

Arhaan gluped

Girls are experts in sensing what's cooking up in the boy's mind, Vamika is an innocent one but smart enough to identify what's running in his mind.

"Are you upset because of your recent breakup with Alisha?" she asked, innocently.

Arhaan nods, negatively.

"Of course not... Alisha is not a matter of concern, at least not a reason for me to get upset." he said, chuckling at her.

"Hmmm..."

"There is nothing to worry about, I'm alright. I'm just missing my mom, her birthday is coming that's why and then discomfort in walking because of injury." he replied, in assuring words not wanting to make her trouble more.

"Aunty Aana told me about your mom, I'm sorry to hear about her but you know what... No matter what, moms are always around their kids. Just like my mamma is!" She said, smiling sadly as suddenly she remembered her mother.