𝟐𝟖. 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

2 days later

Vaanya came up with a glass of orange juice for Vamika who was sitting on the couch in a hospital room. Once she entered the room, she saw her brother-in-law Veeranshu lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

His surgery was done and it was successful one, even when there were chances of losing his life in surgery.

He seems to be stable now yet he hadn't gained consciousness after 5 long hours of surgery. Doctors and family members were worried as he was still not completely out of danger as well as they were chances of him losing his memory, which will be only revealed once he gains consciousness.

His family was restless and dying to hear even a word from him, every moment killed them like hell. Neelam was continuously crying, she lost her calmness seeing her son fight for his life. Tanush and Viraj tried their best to support Neelam in his situation but inside them, even they were broken seeing Veeranshu in this lifeless state.

Arhaan's eye didn't let go off from the room's door where Veeranshu was, Barkha supported him in this situation as a good friend.

Shlok wasn't aware of his grandson's state as after lots of patience and time he was recovering, knowing about Veeranshu would only affect his health hence nobody informed him. Abir and Vaanya looked after him in the current scenario as others weren't in the state to face Shlok.

Vaanya, Abir, and Soham came out as a great support to the family in the worst phase of the Randhawa family. Vaanya handled all hospital work as well as looked after her in-laws and kids as well. Abir and Soham looked after office work and commitments made.

Anaya wasn't in the city as she went out for medical conferences, as she came to know about her younger brother's accident she immediately wanted to come back but Viraj insisted her to stay back and complete work, here he will handle the situation.

And here was Vamika, holding herself strong for her Veer! Only she knew, how many times she cried, broke down, and preferred dying instead of seeing her husband in this condition.

She can't afford to lose him.

She can't lose her husband!

Her life!

She already lost her parents in childhood, and since then she didn't know what love meant unless Veeranshu came into her life out of nowhere and taught her what love is... And how beautiful love is!

How beautiful it felt to be loved!

She knows there are flaws in them, they aren't so perfect as a couple but they have time to come out as best. She knows they deserve a better and happy life and this is not the end of them.

He will come back for her, he will fight for his life!

Just for her!

Just for them!

"Vamika, have this juice. You haven't eaten anything, you will fall sick if you continue to not eat." Vaanya said, sitting next to her.

While Vamika was blankly staring at her husband, who was still unconscious.

"How can I bhabhi? Look at my Veer, look at his condition and somewhere I'm responsible for this whole mess." Vamika states, blankly looking at Veeranshu.

Vaanya holds her hand "Vami... Don't do this to yourself and don't blame yourself. You did nothing and even Veer is not a fault, how he would have known that someone was giving him medicine, and the same way while helping your friend, you didn't know all this thing was going to happen." Vaanya said, trying to make her understand.