~Part 9~

~Time Skip~

[Abigail's Pov]

3 days had passed after our encounter and until now, I don't feel like seeing them again.

"Again!" Alphonse yelled as I then attacked him again, using a wooden sword.

We've been training for almost four long hours now in my places' training hall, along with some knights.

"Damn it" I mumbled when he blocked my attack making me step back to defend waiting for him to attack me.

I scoffed when I found an opening when he was about to attack making me grab the chance to block his step and kicked his sword away before grabbing him by his collar as I pointed my sword at his neck.

"I win... Father" I exclaimed before letting him go.

"I see you're really improving everyd-" Alphonse wasn't able to finish his sentence when a clap suddenly caught both of our attention.

As soon as we saw that person, we then stood up straight and bowed our heads to greet them.

"Greetings, Your Highness's"

We both said in union before standing back straight to face them.

Prince William, Phillip, Edward and Luisa have come for a visit along with.... Those visitors.

"I see you're busy having a training session with the knights, I apologize for our sudden disturbance Princess Abigail and Duke Alphonse" William exclaimed while Alphonse just smiled at them.

"It's no big deal Prince William, all of you are always welcome here" Alphonse responded before signalling the knights to greet the visitors and have a rest.

"I see you've come with some... Guests" I stated and looked at the people behind them with a smile before looking back at Edward.

"Is there something I can help?"

"I didn't know you're into designs like those" Jerome suddenly blurted out while pointing at the walls that are covered with cloth that has a design of a cameilla flower.

"Yes, we're actually having a celebration this evening" I said and tried to act formally as I could in front of them.

"I thought you'd start the celebration this afternoon, that's why we came early" Philip spoke and stood up beside me.

"Yes, but our knights rehabilitation training is also scheduled today so I rescheduled the event"

"What event exactly are we talking here?" Princess Janeth of Lotus spoke as she stepped forward.

"It's kind of a gathering among the citizens once a week and it'll be held here, that's been handled ever since Abi was entitled as a Princess" Luisa stated while clinging in my shoulder. It's a little uncomfortable for me but I just let her do so.

"Stop with the chitchat, Is there something that I can help you all with? If not, then I should excuse myself hence I have a busy schedule today" I exclaimed and bowed a little before turning my back on them, but before I could take, I heard Philip sighed as he suddenly held my hand, squeezing it lightly which made me look at him with confusion.

Before I could even ask him what's wrong.

"If they'll do something unexpected to you, I'll just be at the door" Philip whispered, knowing what he meant, I secretly took a glance at the Royals from the Lotus Kingdom before looking back at him and nodded a little.