Chapter 5.

It was.

Y/N Pov

As class resumed normally, I was able to Know more about Saiki's classmates.

A short guy with 8th Grader Syndrome, an Idiot who only thinks about ramen, An energetic guy who Works himself 24/7, a Perfect beautiful girl, a Glutton, and The peanut butter haired girl.

As the bell rang, I was brought by the Two Guys who'd always get into Me and Saiki's way and The four of Us sat on a Table eating together.

Not in a Peaceful way as the Two started an Argument of what Food was better.

"It's ramen you Chibi."

I could agree from the word chibi.

"It's not ramen you! Ugh!-"

I could just tell he was defeated after being called Chibi, grow some height man.

I looked at Saiki and I touched his Leg with mine calling him Underneath and showed him I had brought coffee Jelly since I had time to Make it, he quickly took it and Ate it next to me.

Talk about Sweet tooth.

I just watched Saiki in silence while I ignore the other two ranting Again about The Dark Reunion and Park Real Onion, how many Miss pronounce are you gonna do Nendou?

Saiki's mood just dropped when someone tapped his Shoulder, a Purple haired guy and A Light Blonde girl.

I looked at them Talking to each other And Saiki just ignored them, and the two's attention went to me.

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you a New Student?" The girl asked.

You nodded And the other Male glanced at you, god Leave me alone you two are creepy.

"Saiki you know this guy?"

Your attention went to Saiki and He spoke.

"Yes, he is a Friend of mine."

Friend, yeah Friend.

The two we're Now greeting me And I just Sat there processing things as It happened quickly, talk about Straight to the point.

While the two we're busy talking to you, you felt something warm placing on your Hand, only to see Saiki placed his.

"Thank you for the Coffee Jelly..." He looked away Trying not to be Embarrassed.

You chuckled and Hold his Hand.

"Your welcome Kusuo!"

Ah.

"I mean Saiki!"

The Two stared at you and Started Filling you with Questions, as for Saiki he looked at you with a Shocked face but there was a Hint of red in it.

He might had Didn't expect that.

"Y/N! Are you and Ku-chan a Thing"

You blushed from that Question and Saiki just Left from hearing that.

"N-no It just slipped off of me!"

"Don't worry me and This Ugly woman will Help you!"

"Hey who are you calling ugly you Dumb Pervert!"

The two we're arguing which gave you a Chance to Leave and followed Saiki.

Damn where did he go.

After running the hallways, the last place is the bathroom, as soon as you Entered you saw Saiki washing his face in the sink.

He looked at you and His purple eyes locked at You.

"What are you doing here Y/N?"

He looked at you With the same expression as ever.

"I was finding you."

As soon you said that, you felt a gust of wind rush to you and find yourself in the wall pinned by Saiki.

"S-saiki?'

His face Was a few inches apart and You could only look at him.

"Y/N."

"Yes Saiki?"

Too close.

AND CLIFFHANGERS

Word count for today: 576