Chapter 11.

Saying out Loud.

• • * * • * * • •

Y/N Pov

The Sun Had rise And I woke up from it I looked around And I found the Small Strawberry boy Inside my arms then I planted a Kiss on his forehead which Woke him up.

"Goodmorning Kusuo."

"M..morning..."

How cute he is still Sleepy, I patted his Head with my Hand and He just fell asleep again.

Oh.

I smiled and Slowly sat Up and Looked outside, Hairo was Already outside Wide awake And was checking everyone.

"Ooh Y/N! Are you and Saiki awake!"

"I'm awake." I said in my Thoughts.

"Saiki is still Asleep, He fell asleep when I woke him."

"Is that So? Alright!"

Hairo sprinted off And continued checking Everyone else I looked at Saiki again And I went to Him and Carried him, Then placed him down again So I could change his Sleeping Position.

There I stepped Outside and Saw The others Making Something.

"Hairo, Aren what are you two Doing?"

"Oh Y/N, me and Hairo are just Preparing to Make Breakfast for everyone You need something?"

"Oh no no, I don't I'm just checking."

You sighed and Walked till you find Kaidou hiding in His Blanket He looked at you.

"I couldn't sleep Last Night..."

"Nendou was Snoring so Loudly In my ear I spent the night Awake."

Talk about Unfortunate.

"Where is Nendou anyways?"

He pointed And you both saw Nendou was Already Behind you Again with the Creepy wide smile.

"Oh hey Pal and Chibi." He looked at Kaidou.

You decided to Step away trying to not get Involved from those And went back To Saiki who was Still sleeping.

"Still asleep."

You went to The sleeping Boy and Sat next to him your Hand resting on His pink hair Stroking it.

"Hey."

"A-ah Kusuo I didn't knew you we're awake."

"I just woke up."

I watched him sat Up and I went closer to him There I kissed him in his cheek.

"Y/N-"

He looked at me and I let out a Little laugh. "Sorry, you looked like you needed it."

"Yeah I did."

"How cute of you Kusuo."

Someone is coming And It was just Nendou.

"Hey Pals come follow me for ramen."

Saiki looked like he Started a Bad morning, I looked and waited for Nendou to Leave and My attention went back to Saiki and I placed my hand on his. "Let's go, I'll be with you There."

"God, I hope Nendou Isn't the one who Made ramen."

Speaking of Ramen, why is everyone eating Ramen did Nendou just Started a Ramen party or did Everyone chose Ramen because Nendou said Ramen.

Saiki followed me And we sat down With the Group everyone looked Half dead and Half awake except Hairo and Nendou who are Energetic as Always and everyday.

"Oh your Awake now Saiki!" Hairo said to The strawberry boy beside me.

Nendou passed us two Bowls of Ramen I could wonder who Made this, Hopefully not Nendou.

"Eat up Pals."

Thank you Nendou.

The day was Quiet and Calm until Toritsuka started Yelling about his Pervert rants again We'll Saiki dealed with him It was Funny to see.

"Kusuo do you want to Go grab Coffee Jelly, I found a Nearby cafe when You we're asleep."

"Let's go."

He standed up Quick and Pulled me to Bring me where It was, you are obsessed at Coffee Jelly aren't you Strawberry.

"Follow me."

You walked for a Minute and then stopping by A Cafe you had found yesterday and entered inside Saiki followed you in, You both sat down in a Table for two people And both ordered Coffee Jelly.

"What do you want to do Next my Strawberry Jelly?"

"Can you not Call me by your Weird nicknames, It's embarrassing." Saiki hates being Called cute nicknames huh.

"Aww C'mon My Kusuo Sweetie."

"No."

"Please Coffee Baby?"

"Stop."

You kept calling him Random nicknames For the Next few seconds Till the Waitress came back with Two Coffee Jellies.

He started Eating and after a Few bites from him You could hear a small "Mmm..." From him.

"Sweet isn't it?"

"Yes."

You took a Spoon and Scooped a little and Placed it Infront of Kusuo.

"Say ah for the Jelly to Enter."

"Y/N I'm not a Baby."

"My Baby."

"Y/N Stop I'll bite No more Names."

He finally Leaned and Took your Offering Spoon with Coffee Jelly and he retreated Back.

"Happy?"

"Mhm."

"Are you gonna Finish that Y/N?"

He looked at your Unfinished coffee Jelly and you Took a piece with a spoon and Moved it to him.

"I'll feed you Instead."

"Fine."

He took the Offer of your Spoon and he Chewed on The spoon You pulled back and Took another and Went for his mouth, the other one happily accepted And chewed on your Spoon again You took another Then he accepted it.

Just as he Bite the door opened And It was The rest of the Class and they spotted you And Saiki.

"Well shit."

• • * * • * * • •

End of Chapter

Word Count: 851