Chapter 3

Izuku's pov:

No one believed me. Why? Why won't anyone believe me? 

"Ahem. Midoriya won't be here for a week." Mr. Aizawa announced. The only ones who seemed phased were Kacchan and Todoroki. Before anyone could say anything, Mr. Aizawa dismissed me. I walked, alone, to the front, where I saw my father waiting for me. He glared down at me, and I flinched. He opened the passenger door to the car, but as I went to get in I felt something hard come down on my head. I fell forward into the car and looked above me to see my father smirking. 

"Fuckin' brat. You won't ever see the light of day again." He said as he grabbed me by my hair and smashed my head into the dash. Everything went black. 

3rd pov: 

Izuku walked out of the door and everyone started talking like everything was normal. They were even gossiping about him. Bakugo and Todoroki were furious, and Aizawa was determined to get his student back safely. 

Back with Izuku, though, his father had knocked him out. Izuku lay lifeless in the front seat of his father's car as he was driven back to his home. Once they reached the house, Izuku's father drug him  inside, and tied the boy's hands up. He then tied a piece of cloth over the boy's mouth and started to drag him towards the door of the basement. Once he got the boy in front of the open door to the basement, he threw him down the stairs. Izuku landed with a groan, and looked up, terrified. He started struggling against his restraints, but to no avail, when his father slammed and locked the door. His father just shrugged it off, and plopped back on the couch. He got out a bottle of bear, and began to drink, ignoring his son's muffled cries. Izuku was panicking.