Chapter 13

Bakugo's pov:

"What? And why not?!" Icy-Hot demanded. 

"Because I know what you did to him! Whenever you're around him he practically shakes in fear!" I shout. His eyes go wide, but he quickly narrows them on Deku. I pulled Deku behind me, blocking his glare. 

"Why don't we ask Izuku what he wants?" He asked slyly. 

"Deku?" I ask nicely. "Who do you want to stay with tonight. Me, or Todoroki?" I ask nicely as I gently place my hands on his shoulders. 

"K-Kacchan, c-can I stay w-with y-ou?" He stutters. I smile. 

"Of course. Would you like to stay out here for a while, it's not that late, but if we head up to my room we can play games or something." I offer. I look over to see Icy-Hot's angry expression, and smirk at him. 

"C-can we g-go t-to your r-room?" He asks, and I nod. We walk to my room, hand in hand. When we got to my room he sat on the futon. "Th-thanks Kacchan." He says. My heart breaks for him. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask, as I notice his breathing pick up. 

"Y-yeah. I-I'm f-fine." He stutters. However, I could tell he wasn't okay. I pulled him into a hug, and he stood there, shocked, and frozen. Then, my shirt started getting wet. He was crying. I stroked my fingers through his hair while he cried. 

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here now." I whisper into his ear. I rub circles on his back, and that seemed to calm him down. 

"S-sorry." He pulled away. He quickly wiped his tears. 

"Hey, you know it's okay to cry." I say as I rest my hands on his shoulders. 

"Yeah, b-but I d-don't even h-have a reason t-to be crying." He says. 

"No, if you have to cry, then you have to cry. It's okay." I say, and he nods. 

"Thanks Kacchan, you always know how to make me feel better." He smiled at me. My heart melted at his adorableness. I plugged in my console, and pulled out two remotes. I handed one to Deku, and we played Mario cart for a while. 

"How the hell can you be so good!" I half shout. I notice Deku flinch, but smile. 

"I don't know. This is my first time playing." He says calmly. I take note that his stutter stopped, which made me relax a bit. It was getting late so I asked Deku if he was ready for bed, and he nodded. I pulled out an extra blanket and pillow for me to lay on the futon, but he took it. "I'll lay on the futon." He said. 

"Are you sure? I don't mind giving you the bed." I offer, but he shakes his head. 

"No. I'll take the futon." He then sat and pulled the blanket up, and went quiet. I shrugged and got in bed, quickly falling asleep. 

Izuku's pov:

After a while, I hear slight snoring come from the bed. 'Kacchan must be sleeping.' I think to myself. I sit up, and quietly leave the room. I tip-toe to my room, where I find the door ajar. I knew Sho was in there, so I turned around, and instead went to the kitchen. I don't know why, but I didn't want to sleep yet. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I went to take a drink, but a hand was placed on my shoulder, and I dropped the glass. 

"Oh, sorry, Deku, didn't mean to scare you!" Uraraka says. I just nod and pick up the broken glass. "Well, I guess I'll leave you be. Now must not be the time." She says as she walks off. 'What was that for?' I think to myself. As I'm picking up the glass I accidentally cut my hand. I wince as I see the blood drip onto the floor. I just continue, and grab the bandages once I'm finished. I quickly wrap my hand and go back to Kacchan's room.

I lay on the futon for a while but eventually fall asleep. 

~Dream~ 

"Ha! You're nothing but a weak, pathetic, coward!" My father's voice haunted me. I was surrounded by darkness, restrained. 
"HELP! PLEASE! ANYONE!" I screamed. 
"No one is going to help you." My father said as he walked out of the darkness. He had a huge grin on his face. 
"Pl-please. D-don't." I beg, tears flowing down my face. 
"No matter where you go, I'm coming for you." He said as he plunged a knife into my stomach. 

~Not Dream?~ 

I woke, sweating and panting. I couldn't catch my breath. I hugged my knees, and rocked myself. 

"He's coming for me. He's coming for me." I whispered over and over. I continued to rock myself, trying to calm down. I hadn't even noticed Kacchan get up, and come over to me until he touched my shoulder. I jerked back in surprise. 

"Hey, shh. Shh, It's me. It's Kacchan." He whispered. 

"Kacchan?" I blink the tears away. 

"Yeah. It's me. Can I hug you?" He asked and I nod. I was pulled into his warm embrace, and I clung to him, fearing that if I let go I would start panicking again. I tried breathing normally, so I took deep breaths in and out. "Calm down. Everything is okay. No one can hurt you while I'm here." He whispers in my ear. I kept focusing on my breathing, and after about 30 minutes, I was breathing normally again. 

I pulled away, to thank him. "Th-thanks, Kacchan. I-I don't know wh-what went wr-wrong." I stutter. 

"Hey it's okay, do you want to talk about it?" He asks me. I hesitated, but figured it would be good for me to tell him. 

"I h-had a dream. I-it was about m-my d-dad." I take a shaky breath. "I-I was restrained, a-and everything w-was dark. H-he told m-me th-that he would g-get me. H-he's c-coming for me. N-no matter where I g-go, he'll f-find me." I say, gradually falling back into panic. I had to refocus my breathing, to make sure I didn't have another panic attack. Kacchan rubbed circles on my back to calm me.